i found the shoes i've always wanted.

BlurOfSerenity

i've always, always wanted shoes like this. when i was in kindergarten, i drew a picture of a lady wearing red ones.
i've looked for a pair like this most of my life, thus.

and i've found them on www.hottopic.com ! and i've ordered them! and they should be here sometime by next wednesday!

they've got the ankle-strap that attatches just in the back, and could, concievably, be taken out.
they're pattent, and have the cutest scalloping, and cute little bows... i've tried them on twice in the hot topic store... both times in the wrong size :( but then found them online! :-D and bought them!!

........ and the next day, the lady at the store called and told me they'd gotten a new shipment in, with some in my size....

but i'm still happy!!

........ and the next day, the lady at the store called and told me they'd gotten a new shipment in, with some in my size....
That's the way it works... :beerbang:

That's strictly a woman thing, huh? I mean I've found the shoes I wanted every time I go shopping for shoes. Comfortable, a neutral color and relatively inexpensive (never buy "cheap" shoes, you'll be sorry every time).

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. :shrug:

My sister was into shoes... the higher and more uncomfortable looking the better! We must have cleared out at least 150 pairs...

I like those, but they'd kill my feet! I think anything over 2 inches high are for the young...

they came in the mail yesterday!
they're actually not very uncomfortable! :D

behold their hotness!!
(i had to turn the contrast way up for the shoe to be visible, thus explaining my foot's utterly stark whiteness)

ash r said:
they came in the mail yesterday!
they're actually not very uncomfortable! :D

behold their hotness!!
(i had to turn the contrast way up for the shoe to be visible, thus explaining my foot's utterly stark whiteness)

Oh... I thought you were wearing socks! :lol:

... and anyway, they're not meant for comfort but for looking sexy... :D

Aunty Em said:
Oh... I thought you were wearing socks! :lol:

... and anyway, they're not meant for comfort but for looking sexy... :D

i was, actually... but in real life, they weren't THAT white! :D

and they are sex... i havent gotten a chance to wear them anywhere, tho.
soon, tho. soon.

Back