I got a good deal on this baby ...

nalani

quite literally ...

I wasn't pregnant.
I didn't have to go into labor.
I didn't have to push her out into the world.
I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night.
She's not connected to my breast.

But she's my baby too, and she makes even the worst days disappear. Thanksku'u :)

She is so lucky to have so many people who love her living so close!

And the number 1 reason other peoples babies are way cooler than your own.......

When the green shitty diapers appear, it's time to call Mommy!

PuterTutor said:
And the number 1 reason other peoples babies are way cooler than your own.......

When the green shitty diapers appear, it's time to call Mommy!

nope .. I do diapers :)

Diapers are not too bad. At least you can do something for the tykes then. But goodness when they're crying and you can't get them to quiet down - that's the time to give 'em back to mom.

if i ever have children, i'd have to learn the diaper thing *sick*

They are right, the worst things about babies, in no particular order:

Projectile Vomiting.
Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah
Peeing on you while bathing.
Projectile Vomiting.

Diapers aren't that bad yet ... wait until she starts eating solids *phew*

But I love that nalani is mommy to my baby too! She's the best-est to have around, 'specially 'cause she knows how to play nurse ...

anybody here need some nursing ;)

nalani said:
quite literally ...
But she's my baby too, and she makes even the worst days disappear. Thanksku'u :)

*wiping away tear* damn ... i must still have pregnant hormones floating around ...

nalani said:
I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night.

Speaking of waking up, baby girl fell asleep at 11-ish. Woke up at 1-ish, was wide awake 'til 3:30-ish. Woke up at 4:30-ish, was up 'til 6-ish. And the alarm went off at 6:15.

Even in my grumpiest state of tiredness, all she had to do was smile her big-whole-face-lights-up-smile, and my grumpyness was over. Boy, it's only been 2 months and she has me wrapped around her little finger.

PuterTutor said:
They are right, the worst things about babies, in no particular order:

Projectile Vomiting.
Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah
Peeing on you while bathing.
Projectile Vomiting.

:laugh: My first was a yakker till he was walking, around 9 months or so. When he was about 4 months or so, I was laying down, holding him up and playing airplane with him when suddenly, out of the blue, thar he blows. In my hair, in my eyes, in my ears, nose and in my mouth! :sick:

I've never played airplane since :laugh5:

:D @ leslie

and with boys, in never fails .. the minute you take off their diaper, a fountain appears and shoots everything in site, even the wall that's 10 feet away! :D

Haven't been puke on yet, but I've been pissed on numerous times, and occasionally shat on. Fun, fun.

Ah, it's worth it, though.

yeah Steve .. post some pics of that lil cutey reading his favorite book in the whole wide world!! :)

:headbang:

Back