I got a letter from my wife

I'd offer a pat on the back & a congratulations but I see you're busy with Jizlick :D

So is she doing ok? I'm sure she misses you too and all, but is she handling basic ok?

Misses him? She doesn't have time to shit if I recall BT.

Has she regretted her decision yet? ;)

She tells me that she's doing fine. Actually getting plenty of sleep (as I understand it, they are required to give the troops eight hours a night now....and Sundays off :retard: ) but is doing pushups left and right, gets 3 minutes to eat (been there, done that) and is busy every other minute of the day. Her letters are just a few scraps of paper right now because she's so damn busy. They're getting punished as a platoon and she's NOT happy with this setup. Tough shit babe, welcome to the Army. :)

I call her my little cruit in my letters to her....drives her friggin' nuts. :D :lol:

I plan only going to Ft. Lee, Virginia in either late August, early September for her graduation from her AIT. She gets shipped there after basic in Leonard Wood. After that, we hit the hotel, hug real quick (sorry Jeslek :D ) and then get down to businesssssssssss. :D :D

8 hours sleep? Fuck, I'd get more there than I do now. :disgust2:

What is her AIT going to be in?

BT straight to AIT? No time off? Damn!!!

8 hours-pppttttthhhhhhhttttttt-wussies

Back