I GOT MAIL

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
whoooo toe rings!

Thanks Tonks!

Pics to follow after I paint my toenails :D

k so I'm too lazy to paint my toes again tonight so you get the slightly chipped pink (they probably woulda been pink again anyway but not chipped but oh well)

Here they are!

The one on the middle toe of my left foot has clear crystals...I also have one just like that with blue and one with pink

tonksy said:
YAY! Looks good! :swing:

I showed my roommate and said "But I won't wear them all at once unless I'm on a date with Mr T" to which she said "I pity the fool who gets kicked by those"

[stupid guy comment] how the hell do you wear shoes with those? [/stupid guy comment]

Dave said:
[stupid guy comment] how the hell do you wear shoes with those? [/stupid guy comment]

You wear sandals, that's the point...why wear them if you're wearing shoes that cover your toes?

Dave said:
The first day or 2 feels weird but they mold to your feet. No big deal. I wear them all year, whether I wear sandals or boots.

Cool.

I don't think I could wear them though... I can't even stand rings on my fingers. I only wear a watch when I have to... Doesn't it feel like there is always something stuck between your toes?

K62 said:
Cool.

I don't think I could wear them though... I can't even stand rings on my fingers. I only wear a watch when I have to... Doesn't it feel like there is always something stuck between your toes?

No. I also wear thong sandals...doesn't bug me.

K62 said:
Oh no? See I'm just weird.

Looks good :grinno:

My mom can't wear them either...the sandals or the toe rings...

Why you shaking your head no?! They DON'T look good?!

Errr, nooooo.. he's not shaking his head "no"

He is Smiling so hard, his head is shaking.

aha ha. :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

:D

They do look good.

I wouldn't wear them all at once...as I've said :D Probably one at a time.

They look cute! With all the confusion of Easter, I forgot it's toe ring weather! Thanks for the reminder!!! :)

Nixy said:
You wear sandals, that's the point...why wear them if you're wearing shoes that cover your toes?

I have been wearing one on my index toe of my right foot since the age of about 11, don't thinkit's come off more than three times. I wear it with open or closed shoes no problem.

Back