i had an OTC dream

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So there i was in England, with Leslie and fury.

Suddenly from a "2 mile wide" river Justin came in a fast boat he designed at about 200km/h, fury said that he was going to get killed, and he kinda have an accident, we helped him, and when he got to the house where we were staying he started talking in spanish (wtf??), and ris then started to learn as well.

Meanwhile Leslie was happy because Justin had arrived. But he was like broken hearted, and Leslie offered him comfort.

:bolt:

AlladinSane said:
My bet is he had the accident because he was previously drinking along with you :D

I think he had a poor designed brakes :lol:

Dude, luis.....next time you have an OTC dream, you should have EVERYONE in it!

Subject in dream: killing osama bin laden, in a funny way :headbang:

the weirdest part is.......from all members here i only know justin's voice.

how the hell can i dream about ris' voice?

My cousin says those are either fear dreams or release dreams... so you're either afraid of crashing in a boat or you've had a bunch of stress going on in your life recently. :beerbang:

I recently had one where I was pulled over and shot in the head by a cop because I was too late in turning my turn signal on at a stop sign, and another one a couple nights later where I saw my little brother laying on a bed taking a nebulizer treatment, and I pulled the cover off of him and he was nothing but a head attached to a bloody spine.

I like releasing stress, I just don't like it when I have to imagine my brother being dead :beerbang:

Back