i hate good looking people

G

don't get me wrong,i am sure they have their place,just not around me.

i'm just about to put the make on some 18 or 19 year old chick then here comes some 20 something with perfect hair,face,smile and body and the girl always is like "oops,what where you saying" as she checks out his ass

i wanna tell these guys to go to New York be a model or L.A. and be an actor..just let me get laid !!!

i know what some of you are thinking 'wow,this loser must be uuggllyy' i admit i'm no Brad Pitt,in fact people say i look like a slab of bacon,so it is a matter of taste whether i am good looking or not

i know i've been out of it for years but does being ok looking and having wit and charm,not to mention good manners and a caring,sensitive nature not count for anything anymore?? you know what a sweartheart i am. just ask Q and Nan. they can tell ya how nice i've been when speaking with them.

I agree, somewhat... but in my opinion, I wouldn't want to date a girl that is ONLY after looks.

Agreed, ladies nowadays like to see the perfect guys with everything that is perfect...Most girls like perfection, but good looking guys are somewhat hard to trust cause who knows how many girls they've cheated and laid around....so, if I was good looking too, I would tell all of the girls to look their face at the mirror first before they see me...if that ever happens.. :D

Originally posted by LastLegionary
I agree, somewhat... but in my opinion, I wouldn't want to date a girl that is ONLY after looks.

My thoughts exactly.

Good looking people are like a plague though... :D :headbang:

MuFu.

Originally posted by LastLegionary
Just my thoughts. Girls don't seem to think the same way as me though :(

I do look at other girls if they're hot, i can't help it.

If a girl does that to me, i send her to hell :D

I hate being good looking...guys constantly check me out..is it my fault that i have a huge package and a beautiful face.

Let me put it this way.
If I get girls if I'm not good looking, and I get even more girls if I AM good looking. I REALLY wouldn't want to date the girls who date me just because I look good.
So in what position does that put me? Well, the same girls, not more, not less, would date even if I wasn't good looking.

Originally posted by dimme
Let me put it this way.
If I get girls if I'm not good looking, and I get even more girls if I AM good looking. I REALLY wouldn't want to date the girls who date me just because I look good.
So in what position does that put me? Well, the same girls, not more, not less, would date even if I wasn't good looking.

don't give me that shit dimme you fucker!

Originally posted by Cutter
Originally posted by dimme
Let me put it this way.

don't give me that shit dimme you fucker!

Ah, I see you have heard these things be said before.
Well, can't deny the truth... :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachment(s):

justinsexy.gif, 59.37kb

justinsexy.gif

i only posted this thread because nobody was posting at the board. i did it to help get people talking. the truth of the matter is thay i don't care about what was said in the first post at all. i posted several of these to get the board going.

Back