I have a complaint.

Jeslek

Banned
against Ris

Mr. Ris's lack of professional ethics has become so flagrant that it merits your complete attention. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to address the legitimate anger, fear, and alienation of people who have been mobilized by Ris because they saw no other options for change. There are two types of people in this world. There are those who force us to do things or take stands against our will, and there are those who take steps against the whole lazy brotherhood of unstable slumlords. Ris fits neatly into the former category, of course. Although everyone has goals, his goal seems to be to assail all that is holy. For all of the foregoing reasons, I can confidently claim that he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

Ris argues that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and the worst sorts of nugatory slobs there are. To maintain this thesis, Ris naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. Think about that for a moment. He should think about how his jibes lead yellow-bellied, choleric propagandists to use paid informants and provocateurs to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. If Ris doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. A great many of us don't want him to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. But we feel a prodigious societal pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his shabby offhand remarks.

At one point, I actually believed that Ris would stop being so misinformed. Silly me. He should not lobotomize everyone caught thinking an independent thought. Not now, not ever.

If there is one truth in this world, it's that if he can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. Ris's cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. I note in passing that implying that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years is no different from implying that ageism and neopaganism are identical concepts. Both statements are ludicrous. Once, just once, I'd like to see Ris's functionaries answer the immoral sensualists who advocate fatalistic acceptance of an antisocial new world order. But until they do that (if they ever do that), we must realize that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that you won't hear Ris's backers admit that he's feeble-minded. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that it is not uncommon for Ris to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole incomprehensible affair as some great benefit to humanity.

Though many people agree that we must work together against irreligionism, post-structuralism, ethnocentrism, etc., a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her proposed social programs. Ris has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. "Anarchoindividualist" is sometimes narrowly defined by ornery, puerile braggadocios. Am I saying that I am shocked and thoroughly appalled that he could voice the classes of gross lies and historical misrepresentations that he so often does? Yes. That the pressures and stresses that his drones undergo lead them to give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to his deep-rooted love of deconstructionism? Maybe. That I'm undeniably afraid of overbearing ridiculous-types? Definitely.

Did he get dropped on his head when he was young, or did Ris take massive doses of drugs to believe that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel? The only clear answer to emerge from the conflicting, contradictory stances that he and his allies, who are legion, take is that he is known for publishing what is easily identifiable as opinion under the guise of fact. If we let him conspire with evil, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, find his insinuations rather snivelling, don't you? If Ris makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to speak up and speak out against Ris. If someone were to reward mediocrity, I'd rather it be an army of biased crybabies than he, because the latter is muddleheaded, while the former are only obscene. I should note that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which lame-brained, incoherent paper-pushers like Ris are totally absent. The other road leads into the darkness of pharisaism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that I myself frequently wish to tell Ris that he formulates his snow jobs in a precarious latticework between the dim-witted and the pestilential. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. My love for people necessitates that I operate on today's real -- not tomorrow's ideal -- political terrain. Yes, I face opposition from Ris. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder.

I find it most unfortunate that this letter had to be written. Yet he is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. Once you understand Ris's convictions, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting Ris undermine the current world order.

He is a man of questionable moral character. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. I don't see why Ris wants to undermine the foundations of society until a single thrust suffices to make the entire edifice collapse, and every intellectually honest person knows it. More fundamentally, like most people that have a vapid agenda to advocate, he wants to take us all on a completely reckless ride into the unknown. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to.

I can only maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting him if his army of irritable, bloodthirsty twits is decimated down to those whose inborn lack of character permits them to betray anyone and everyone for the well-known thirty pieces of silver. One doesn't need a finely developed sense of irony to note that at no time in the past did cruel desperados shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. There is good reason to believe that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Ris to form the association in the public's mind between any double standards he disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Ris claims that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible. He spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is absolutism, which says to me that every time Ris tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to inject even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. More to the point, he has a hidden agenda. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that if you read between the lines of his objectives, you'll unmistakably find that I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that he is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both, because doing so clearly demonstrates how we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that it may seem difficult at first to tell Ris where he can stick it. It is. But if my memory serves me correctly, Ris's argument that impetuous disingenuous-types have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us is hopelessly flawed and entirely circuitous.

In contrast, Ris has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and renege on an incredibly large number of promises -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. Needless to say, he refers to a variety of things using the word "galvanocauterization". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate. At any rate, he is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens change the minds of those who call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place. Responsible citizens indeed do not supplant one form of injustice with another. Be forewarned: Twisted lunatics (like Ris) are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "Ris deserves exemplary punishment." I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way, but rather, because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that the reason Ris wants to interfere with my efforts to carve solutions that are neither spineless nor annoying is that he's entirely unscrupulous. If you believe you have another explanation for his batty, dotty behavior, then please write and tell me about it. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to Ris. This is far from all I have to say on the topic, but it's certainly enough for now. Just remember one thing: There is no longer any room for hope.

and Luis G

I wanted to respond to Mr. Luis G earlier, but I was so busy, I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important, I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. Let us note first of all that there is a problem here. A very large, cynical, doctrinaire problem. We can say that before bothering us with his next batch of patronizing, tasteless communications, he should review the rules of writing a persuasive essay, most notably the one about sticking to the topic the writer establishes, and he can claim the opposite, and it won't make one bit of difference. He decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that Luis fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. He parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock.

I understand that Luis's surrogates will carry the product of his work into the future, even after Luis himself is long gone, but Luis's "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude is snotty, because it leaves no room for compromise. I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of his hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now. I cannot promise not to be angry at Luis. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads Luis -- to perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, on the issue of anarchism, he is wrong again. Sure, no group has done so much to arouse inter-ethnic suspicion as Luis's votaries. But he has a hidden agenda. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Why does he insist on boring holes in the hull of the boat in which he is also a passenger? A clue might be that I am not suggesting government censorship of Luis's subversive overgeneralizations. But that's not all: His obiter dicta are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, now that I've been exposed to his platitudes, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps one of his vassals once said, "Children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that Luis likes to imply that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. This is what his pleas amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of unprincipled drivel devised by his underlings and mindlessly multiplied by perfidious, self-deceiving low-lifes.

Faith is harder to shake than knowledge, love succumbs less to change than respect, hate is more enduring than aversion, and by allowing Luis to gag the innocent accused from protesting racism-motivated prosecutions, we are allowing him to play puppet master. We must understand that his real enmity against us comes through in his artifices, which Luis uses to blend together favoritism and corporatism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. He has a long, absenteeism-infested history of attempts to trample over the very freedoms and rights that he claims to support. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that Luis's ramblings may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into socially inept solecism. Luis should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. You may balk at this, but the only weapons he has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

and Justintime

What I offer here is an involved yet detached look at Mr. Justintime's sound bites. Perhaps time, further study, and more reflection will either modify or enrich the analysis offered here, but Justintime is known for publishing what is easily identifiable as opinion under the guise of fact. Here's a quick review: If I recall correctly, I have no idea why Justintime makes such a big fuss over quislingism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved -- issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that Justintime is allergic to any idea that isn't possession-obsessed. Of that I am certain, because I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why Justintime has a hair-trigger temper. But the short answer is that I would never take a job working for him. Given his morally questionable bons mots, who would want to? No matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how Justintime seems to be fond of concocting new ways to poke someone's eyes out. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also condemn his hypocrisy.

You may be shocked to hear this, but there is no place in this country where we are safe from his accomplices, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. A trip to your local library would reveal that if I want to question my existence, that should be my prerogative. I undoubtedly don't need Justintime forcing me to. Yes, Virginia, he and his cringers are the most belligerent lunatics I've ever seen. This is not set down in complaint against them, but merely as analysis.

The point at which you discover that Justintime has let his audacious nature get the better of him is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that he is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally intrusive sophistries. There is absolutely nothing these blathering social outcasts will not do to destroy their enemies. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some brutal incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim. Really, the facts as I see them simply do not support the false, but widely accepted, notion that Justintime is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. His wheelings and dealings are continually evolving into more and more detestable incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how Justintime ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. I think we can truly say that he is all too typical of the sort of unsavory, imprudent wishy-washy-types who support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. And I can say that with a clear conscience, because if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different classes of incomprehensible parasitism. In closing, I have a score to settle with Mr. Justintime.

and MuFu

I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. In Mr. Mufu's hirelings, we can recognize the symptoms of decay of a slowly rotting world. First things first: If Mufu believes that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends, then it's obvious why he thinks that the majority of disrespectful goof-offs are heroes, if not saints. No doubt, his equivocations leave much to be desired. But he has, at times, called me "semi-intelligible" or "satanic". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to let us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior. It is becoming increasingly obvious to many people that we can't stop Mufu overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to study the problem and recommend corrective action. This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those appalling catch-phrases that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but sex-crazed yokels.

On a more pedestrian level, it's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of chauvinism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we make him answer for his wrongdoings. I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence which is so well-known, it requires no comment, except to add that my dream is for tired eyes to open and see clearly, broken spirits to find new energy, and weary arms to find the strength to make some changes here. To break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international masochism has never been something that I wanted to do. Never. Consider the issue of contumelious neocolonialism. Everyone agrees that much of the noise made on Mufu's behalf is generated by twisted adolescents who seem to have nothing better to do with their time, but there are still some illogical masters of deceit out there who doubt that I hate Mufu's constant misuse of historical analogies. To them I say: I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how it's about time the public realized that they are being duped by Mufu and his backers. Let's remember that.

Despite his evident lack of grounding in what he's talking about, if you spot a bumper sticker that reads, "It's time that a few facts had a chance to slip through the fusillade of hype," you're probably looking at my car. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Is it really his impression that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted? A clue might be that he is not just stupid. He is unbelievably, astronomically stupid. To put it crudely, Mufu is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

Currently, his belief systems merely engage in an endless round of finger pointing. As you will see sooner or later, this is only the tip of a gigantic iceberg. It would be wrong to imply that he is involved in some kind of conspiracy to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness. It would be wrong because his reports are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but we mustn't let him trample over the very freedoms and rights that he claims to support. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with debauched, prurient jokers on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to foment high-handed forms of political tyranny. Granted, Mufu lives and breathes gangsterism. But most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Mufu help nugatory autocrats back up their prejudices with "scientific" proof. It is time for someone to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to dismantle the family unit. Will that someone be you?

heck I want to complain some more, even Ms. Summerton...

The prerequisite to understanding this letter is to have encountered some of Ms. L Summerton's tracts and to have realized how egocentric they are. Instead of focusing on why this makes Ms. Summerton's "compromises" seem ridiculous and even a bit narrow-minded, I would like to remind people that when I first became aware of Ms. Summerton's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how Ms. Summerton says that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. That's her unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely backwards and lackadaisical lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Ms. Summerton's fans. The devil not only finds too much mischief for idle hands to do, but increasingly in our contemporary world, he causes piteous beatniks to create a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration. All I can tell you is what matters to me: Only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that the grossly fallacious reasoning behind Ms. Summerton's schemes can be confirmed by some simple fact-checking. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that her modes of thought have a crippling effect on science and technology. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if she finds a way to pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a delusional coterie of Stalinism.

I doubtlessly intend to keep writing letters like this one until Ms. Summerton changes her ways. Which brings us to the harsh reality that must be faced: At no time in the past did foul bigamists shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them.

Her wheelings and dealings are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, her method (or school, or ideology -- it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Ms. Summerton-ism". It is a callous and avowedly obdurate philosophy that aims to defuse or undermine incisive critiques of Ms. Summerton's acrimonious, naive behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. Whenever she tries to promote racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide, so do snooty trolls. Similarly, whenever she attempts to supplant national heroes with unbridled nymphomaniacs, jealous vagabonds typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because even acknowledging her primitive off-the-cuff comments is beneath my dignity. (Actually, this makes the issue an even greater tragedy, but that's not important now.)

The only way for Ms. Summerton to redeem herself is to stop being so incoherent, and I'm not making that up! Don't let her delude you into thinking that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. She's just trying to promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. The underlying message is that she is trying to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a wild new world order. Her mission? To issue a flood of bogus legal documents.

I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "The messages contained in Ms. Summerton's tirades are a powerful source of illumination on the behavior of pestiferous, unctuous carpetbaggers." I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way, but rather, because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that any rational argument must acknowledge this. Ms. Summerton's ethically bankrupt generalizations, naturally, do not. Don't be fooled: The fact of the matter is that Ms. Summerton is utterly nerdy. We all are, to some extent, but she sets the curve.

Ms. Summerton, using every conceivable means for her purpose, is determined to grant satanic, silly egotists the keys to the kingdom. Do I blame society for this? No, I blame Ms. Summerton. I think we can decidedly say that if one believes statements like, "People don't mind having their communities turned into war zones," one is, in effect, supporting improvident clods. It is never easy to judge what the most appropriate or effective response to Ms. Summerton's brutish expostulations is, but one unfortunate fact remains clear: The only weapons Ms. Summerton has in her intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all she has, and she knows it.

Her ruses are like an enormous vigilantism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must reverse the devolutionary course Ms. Summerton has set for us, because throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society and those who wish to undermine the foundations of society until a single thrust suffices to make the entire edifice collapse. Naturally, Ms. Summerton belongs to the latter category. Easy as it may seem to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood, it is far more difficult to guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity. This raises the question: Why can't we all just get along? To turn that question around, what is it about our society that makes foolhardy smut peddlers like Ms. Summerton desire to exploit other cultures for self-entertainment? Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? But in case you don't, then you should note that if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. She provides none.

Her prissy newsgroup postings arose out of an unjust system only to spread more injustice in their wake, proving that there is no end to dour unilateralism. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time she tried to bad-mouth worthy causes. Ms. Summerton can write anything she wants about how things would be different were we to give into her demands and let her conduct business in an abusive, condescending way, but when she tells us that negativism is the key to world peace, she somehow fails to mention that she is almost unique among mischievous bureaucrats in that she espouses a prodigal view of reality and a defense of incorrigible larrikinism. She fails to mention that the scantiness of her abstract knowledge directs her sentiments more to the world of immoralism. And she fails to mention that she plans to spew forth ignorance and prejudice. She has instructed her accomplices not to discuss this or even admit to her plan's existence. Obviously, Ms. Summerton knows she has something to hide. I'm sure she wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on her secret conversations. So why does Ms. Summerton want to convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter? She doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; she wants to ensure you don't expose the connections between the unenlightened problems that face us and the key issues of diabolism and philistinism. I've received a smattering of mail from people who want to know the real story behind her confused rodomontades, so here it is: One of the great mysteries of modern life is, What will be the next object of attack from her camp? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that her beliefs are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying".

Doesn't Ms. Summerton realize that her ventures are colored and flavored to appeal to the worst types of wretched, rapacious drug addicts there are? After days of agonized pondering and reflection, I finally came to the conclusion that her cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. I have given this issue a great deal of thought, and I now have a strong conviction that I am reminded of the quote, "Her recourse to ethnocentrism as a tactical modality for waging low-intensity warfare has been successful." This comment is not as out-of-touch as it seems, because I can't follow Ms. Summerton's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that I have never been in favor of being gratuitously impertinent. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to tell it like it is. Leaving aside the behavior of other petulant extortionists, if Ms. Summerton wanted to, she could progressively narrow the sphere of human freedom. She could rescue oligarchism from the rubbish heap of history, dust it off, slap on a coat of cheap sophistry, and market it as new and improved. And she could send the wrong message to children. We must not allow Ms. Summerton to do any of these.

Given that as commonly encountered, wayward oafs lack any of the qualities that mark the civilized person, like courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, and confidence, isn't it obvious that her "confuse, disorient, and disunify" mentality is so pervasive that I feel like I'm going to suffer from stress, frustration, and defeat? Let's look at the facts. First, she is obviously hiding something. Second, I will not let myself be forced into anything. And finally, when she hears anyone say that she draws disloyal, atrabilious psychopaths to her like rats to the Pied Piper of Hamelin, her answer is to defile the present and destroy the future. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to call your attention to the problem of tasteless prophets of commercialism. Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about Ms. L Summerton are, I urge you to help me help people see Ms. Summerton's hidebound antics for what they are.

aww.... I'm having so much fun... I'm trying to figure out how it randomly generates this crap. Time to read what I have written. :D

Did he get dropped on his head when he was young, or did Ris take massive doses of drugs to believe that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel?

Where does this program get these lines? lol

mwahahahahahahahahaahahahaahaha!!!

that's awesome, i love it! i've always wanted cronies and hirelings, but functionaries, that rules! :) :D :D :D :D

:trippin: :trippin:

Originally posted by LastLegionary
heck I want to complain some more, even Ms. Summerton
all I could think was how Ms. Summerton says that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape
:rofl2:

We just hired a new complaint manager. Her name is Helen Waite. So now if you have a complaint, go to Helen Waite.

Back