i have purple hair

BlurOfSerenity

i dyed the front of my hair purple.
i didn't bleach it, so it turned out not terribly purpley.
it's taken like four tries to get it to how it is now.
it's actually kind of grey-purple. but then, the color was called "purple smoke".

my favorite thing about it, is that, unexpectedly, MY MOM LIKES IT.
she saw it today, and said that the purple was more visible in the sunlight, and then said that it would look good if i dyed it all that color.. and i'm just like.. WHAT? lol.
i'm not upset that she likes it, i'm just surprised! lol.

w00t. i just wanted to share. :)

piccies!

cool beans...bleach it next time...you can get a bleach kit at sally's for a fiver...makes it much more vivid and lasts longer...but it does look cool. what dye did you use...the color name sounds familiar...manic panic?

keithflint.jpg

This is going to be my new hairstyle..pretty soon

keith6.jpg

His hair is just dreamy.

You LIke it Ash?

it was actually the Special Effects brand...

a lot of the reason i didnt bleach it first was cos i'm not sure how well it will go over at work :-/

ash r said:
it was actually the Special Effects brand...

a lot of the reason i didnt bleach it first was cos i'm not sure how well it will go over at work :-/
yeah...that's a valid issur there....bob, that pic is just......ick.

really?...well, just don't make that devil face in my direction....looks like the jokers lovechild :winkkiss: but whatever you like.

tonks said:
really?...well, just don't make that devil face in my direction....looks like the jokers lovechild :winkkiss: but whatever you like.

Not really....i am pulling your leg but you have to give it up for that snazzy haircut.....the bigger picture is fan art so it looks whacked out but the guy is pretty normal looking.

If only i had the balls to get my hair in such a way. My hair looks like David Cassady's in the Partridge family.

Back