I just got back from the chiropractor

kuulani

as soon as I walked into her office, my chiropractor told me that my pelvis is all screwed up and my shoulders are spasming. yikes!

a few minutes of pain and i'm all better :D

It won't last. You'll have to have it whacked back into place several times over several months to retrain it back where it belongs. Hula won't help it.

Chiropractors, hrumpft. nothing more than a masseuse with a bit of paper posing as a doctor. Quacks, all of 'em.

mmmmmm chiropractors.....I went a few years ago. He made me feel sooo good I didn't want to move, I was afraid I would wreck it:D

I had to go to one after a car accident and it was ok. But they put these pads on me and gave me these little shocks that hurt cus they kept putting it up too high. :(

Massage on the other hand... Whooo boy. I got a 1/2 hour massage last summer while I was on vacation and I didn't want it to end. Love it. :D

greenfreak said:
But they put these pads on me and gave me these little shocks that hurt cus they kept putting it up too high

I had some electrical treatment at the physio's for an injury to my heel, it used to prickle when it was up too high and it took months to recover. But when I used an Accuhealth Machine (electrical stimulation of accupuncture points) previously on a plantar injury it took a mere 2 weeks.

I lost all topical sensation in my lower back and right buttocks after the surgery. I used to get electrical stim therapy 3 times a week to try to restore it...I always cranked up the voltage when they weren't looking. I liked it...:crying3:

I couldn't stand it. And I still have problems every once in a while. It's like the nerves in my shoulders want to remind me that they're there and sing for a split second, enough to make me spasm and wince. It usually happens while I'm talking to someone and they look at me funny. :retard:

I've always had issues with my shoulder joints though, I don't think the nerve problems are due to the accident. Nothing I can do besides surgery anyway so I'll just live with it till I can't rotate my arms anymore. :)

Professur said:
I make a mean Rice Krispy coco roll. I'll look out the recipe and post it.

Heck, all you need is some rice krispies, melted chocolate, bun cases and a fridge... don't need a recipe for that!

Try doing the same with some melted chocolate, broken digestive biscuits, chopped glace cherries and chopped nuts ~ just mix together put in a lined container in the fridge until it sets ~ guarenteed to cure a sweet tooth!

Of course if you wanna be fussy you can add other things to it eg. butter and syrup and use 70% chocolate ... but I like just chocolate... :D

Back