I just got...

Aunty Em

... my new optical mouse - 5 button. This things brilliant and so fast... no more nasty gungy mouse mats littering the desk. I must get one for Katie. :)

You haven't been using an Optical :eek3: I gave my extra Optical (I went cordless) to a buddy whose stuck using a PB cyrixMII 300 and its amazing how much it helped.I still get shivers when he asks me to do anything on it ,damn thing is slowwwww,but it is smoother now.

Yeah... back in the stoneage me... we run on steam power... :lol:

I only got it 'cos it was cheap from ebuyer and I'm fed up cleaning out the normal ones, but I really wish I'd bought a few more for other people now... hmmm.... maybe I'll get them all an optical mouse for christmas! :D

Optical is the only way for me from now on.
It's sooo smooth.
My microsoft blue optical cordless, isn't quit as smooth as the
reg. corded one, but it is handy.
I still use a Belkin gel mouse pad though, to save my wrist.

Whoever said you never had to clean optical mice was a BIG FAT LIAR! :cuss:

I have to clean off the gunk on the pads on my mouse twice a day!

Yeah, but it's not as bad as having to open it up and scrap out all the crap and then it still won't work right. Katie has a bad habit of chewing things and putting things in her mouth. I suspect half the time she's licking the damn thing and spitting all over it!

at least with an optical you can tell if its being eaten because the little red light is visible through the nose :D

:lol:

I'm just thinking that it's more difficult to gum up the works inside... she's killed 3 mice so far this year!

Back