I just noticed something

Inkara1

I'll check the "who's online" page to see if anyone's posting anything new so I can go there and reply to it. Well, last time I did that I noticed two other people viewing who's online too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. :D

AlphaTroll said:
I mainly use it to see which threads I should avoid :shrug:

Don't judge a book by its cover. Unless the book is in RW forum...yeah, then the book is likely a wordy yawner of dellusions.

IDLEchild said:
Don't judge a book by its cover. Unless the book is in RW forum...yeah, then the book is likely a wordy yawner of dellusions.

That's one of the main reasons....I find it hard to keep myself under control and not flame people if they are so blatantly moronic.

But then I also do it to avoid certain members in ALL threads - simply because I am way too lazy to use the ignore function and I am determined to remain calm this year and not let silly things upset me.

AlphaTroll said:
That's one of the main reasons....I find it hard to keep myself under control and not flame people if they are so blatantly moronic.

The funny thing is I can't flame people...well not for good reasons anyway. Pointless flaming is needless and 90% of the time I find people to be morons is because they don't see things my way.

But then I also do it to avoid certain members in ALL threads

Train wrecks are fun...why look away?

I am determined to remain calm this year and not let silly things upset me.

A whole year....but you're woman...you're designed to be upset by the unupsetteble things. As a male I am free of this ability but you are bioligically built to be upset by pointless shit...to deny what is inate is to deny what is human.
:D

IDLEchild said:
The funny thing is I can't flame people...well not for good reasons anyway. Pointless flaming is needless and 90% of the time I find people to be morons is because they don't see things my way.

Of course it's because they don't see things my way that I think they are daft - and it's tiresome dealing with such people - best to avoid.

Train wrecks are fun...why look away?

Yeah, they are, but I'm likely to lose my cool (what little I have to start off with) and kill any survivors :shrug:

A whole year....but you're woman...you're designed to be upset by the unupsetteble things. As a male I am free of this ability but you are bioligically built to be upset by pointless shit...to deny what is inate is to deny what is human.
:D

So in a nutshell, I can throw tantrums and be permanently PMS inclined if I so wish, because I am female....great :D

Mind if I quote you on that if Nick doesn't quite agree?

AlphaTroll said:
But then I also do it to avoid certain members in ALL threads - simply because I am way too lazy to use the ignore function and I am determined to remain calm this year and not let silly things upset me.
Isn't what you're doing now more work than pressing the "ignore" button?

Nope - I just check it every now and then...for the most part I just browse through the threads that I find interesting in the first place - I definitely do not have the time to check each and every thread. Besides, putting someone on ignore buggers up the way the thread looks and I'll be damned if I miss the day that someone I don't particularly find interesting says something intelligent ;)

I check it all the time, not just here but on other boards, my own included (what remains of it, that is). Usually to figure out why fifteen people standing together in a room have absolutely nothing to say to one another. When I see a lot of nothing going on, I attempt to do something more useful.

I'm in there constantly... I have voyeuristic tendancies.. :p

If nothing's happening I get the feeling I should start a thread, especially when there's 12 of us all in there doing nowt... but I never do... I get the feeling it won't be well recieved or appretiated... even after 7 months I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in... :shrug:

So I hang there... and see what's happening... who's doing what, if anyone nice is on line... you know... stuff.

Back