i just wanted to say this

G

Fuck.

i just wanted to say that. never mention the word Lincoln in my presence. :mad2:

Bad, Bad nalani. I might put you over my knee. (you'd like that) :D

Don't even talk to me about bad car days.

This is what !@#$ hubby did to my car :crying3:

Attachment(s):

car1.jpg, 133.21kb

7_1026932407.jpg

car2.jpg, 74.90kb

7_1026932453.jpg

car3.jpg, 87.01kb

7_1026932508.jpg

i'll trade ya for my Lincoln. you'd be getting took :mad2:

let me tell you a story. i bought this car off of a 84 year old man. he was slightly crippled. he would not let me drive it and didn't want me to try it out. i took his word that the car was ok because i felt sorry for him because he reminded me of my Dad. i lost my Dad. i bought this car partly because this guy had my sympathy.

the guy was a crook, pure and simple. he knew the tranny was bad. it would work for a while and then quit. he and the old lady were whispering to each other when i tried the radio out which didn't work. he got nervous when i wanted to back it and move it forward. he wouldn't let me take it for a drive or even take me for a spin in it. it had a good body and less than 100k miles. it would have been a nice car if it weren't for the tranny. i really thought that it might be ok because like i said he was 84 years old and i felt sorry for him being physically impaired.

don't trust 84 year old people. you might think that since they are old that they will be honest but i can tell that it isn't so. :mad2:

Our Lincoln tranny went out on a highway, hubby left it, hitched home, called a tow, by the time they got there it had been stolen, likely for the motor. At least you still got yours. :D

nalani, he's feeling my wrath now, and will continue to feel it for at least the next decade :laugh:

oh i got it alright. i spent $1000 on it so far. i am trying to sell for $350.

the thing that pisses me off is that i could of called the Dell dude and had a Dell.

i can see that pimple faced asshole telling me that i should of bought a Dell right now in my mind. :mad2:

A friend of mine had this really nice Karmen Ghia convertible. He also had a really ditzy girlfriend. The ditzy girlfriend dozed off while driving the Karmen Ghia, and had a head on collision with a beer truck. The ditzy girlfriend lived, but the car was dead... crushed... flattened.

Back