I knew this was coming...

so are you upset that the racist jurors derailed the "guilty" that seems appropriate ("i had sex wiht her but my friend did it?" what????) or just that there was any racism in the jury box?

so are you upset that the racist jurors derailed the "guilty" that seems appropriate ("i had sex wiht her but my friend did it?" what????) or just that there was any racism in the jury box?

1. The 'friend' who was implicated was the most likely suspect, but he also had 2 things going for him the person found guilty did not. First...he had rich parents. Second...he was not a minority.
2. As 'liberal' as Massachusetts claims to be, I know better. Might as well had the KKK in the jury.
3. Guilty, or not, this guy was a poor man having sex with a rich woman. Who do you think would get jail time...the poor guy, or the rich guy's son?

"That's the way that the world goes 'round,
You're up one day and the next you're down.
It's a half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown
That's the way that the world goes 'round..."
--John Prine

More bigots in Boston than in Selma by a long way, aren't there Gato.

1. The 'friend' who was implicated was the most likely suspect, but he also had 2 things going for him the person found guilty did not. First...he had rich parents. Second...he was not a minority.
2. As 'liberal' as Massachusetts claims to be, I know better. Might as well had the KKK in the jury.
3. Guilty, or not, this guy was a poor man having sex with a rich woman. Who do you think would get jail time...the poor guy, or the rich guy's son?

but, i though black people were all criminals, just like thems mexican iilegals. gonz? can i get some support in here?

(yes, or course i'm joking)

but, i though black people were all criminals, just like thems mexican iilegals. gonz? can i get some support in here?

(yes, or course i'm joking)

No problem. I can take a joke. Especially coming from a descendent of slave-holders and genocidal maniacs who stole, often at gunpoint, everything they saw from the original inhabitants, and continue to opress people 'of color' just because they feel some misguided sense of superiority and self-delusion brought on by denial of guilt. ;)

Did I get all of that psychobabble in there SnP?

I'll leave the to SnP to say ...but a 'complex' or two in there somewhere would have been a classy touch :D

Back