I know...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...that we have the photogallery but we don't change our pics there every few days (thank goodness or I'd be VERY busy)...so, let's see your most recent pic, for the fun of it. :)

Starya

Most recent? That would be a crime against humanity.

But I'll dig a little for something less than a month old.

--
Well, there wasn't an awful lot to find, so I ended up with this one. Hmm, come to think of it, I think that's the latest one in the gallery too.

oct_014.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
HeXp£Øi± said:
Why would i want to show anyone that i'm getting older fatter and balder?
Well, I haven't gotten fatter but the rest still applies.

BeardofPants

Me after the incident with the tar shampoo. Hair's a lot less ... yellow... now. Will post a recent pix as soon as I can be bothered. :retard:

Professur

Nix, are you deliberately trying to draw attention to your boobs? And why are you posting photos of yourself in a negligee?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Nix, are you deliberately trying to draw attention to your boobs? And why are you posting photos of yourself in a negligee?

It's a SHIRT a very nice shirt with nice flowing sleeves and a nice tie in the back.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
And a nice swelling in the front.

But you didn't answer my question.

The purpose of the shirt is to draw attention to my boobs yes

The purpose of the picture is cause I thought I looked hot overall

Professur

You need to show just a tad more cleavage, then. And brown is simply the worst colour for nipples to show through. Perhaps a nice dusty rose?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You need to show just a tad more cleavage, then. And brown is simply the worst colour for nipples to show through. Perhaps a nice dusty rose?

Really, there isn't much more boob I could show...the shirt is right at the bra line...and my boobs aren't smooshed up against each other naturally...but when i cross my arms in that shirts it's clevage from here to china! Oh, and I don't WANT the nipples to show.

Professur

Nixy said:
Really, there isn't much more boob I could show...the shirt is right at the bra line...and my boobs aren't smooshed up against each other naturally...but when i cross my arms in that shirts it's clevage from here to china!

I don't believe you.

Oh, and I don't WANT the nipples to show.

Must be lonely all alone like that.