I love Arizona!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Hell, there are a lot of great gun laws there. Keep 'em coming.

It's also legal to run over & smoosh jaywalkers.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I hope that's...PUBLIC places where alcohol is served. I don't want a concealed weapon coming to my friendly neighbourhood backyard bbq.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Why not?

[edit]Arizona's has outlawed carrying wepons into bars since Tombstone days

Winky

Funny that.
It is actually rare to see someone carrying in the open here.
Odd that they've had to pass a law saying it's OK to carry concealed into a bar and or restaurant?

When you carry open, people stare and point.
When they find out your armed when your carrying concealed most get all scary cat!!!

I still chuckle to think about the road rage incident recently when some slug started popping off rounds at a man and his wife and they BOTH returned fire!

I've often wondered what would happen if I slung my AR over my shoulder tho... heh

Lopan

What if a drunk person is carrying a gun in public? Giving drunken bums guns is never a good idea.

abooja

Winky said:
I've often wondered what would happen if I slung my AR over my shoulder tho... heh
Hey, I've fired one of those! Several times, in fact. Lots of fun, especially when you use photos of public figures as targets and lay down in sniper position. :p

chcr

Too cute for words
abooja said:
Hey, I've fired one of those! Several times, in fact. Lots of fun, especially when you use photos of public figures as targets and lay down in sniper position. :p
:D

Winky

nuthin quite like slappin' a 30 rounder in there
pulling the trigger as fast as you can til it's empty then cramming in another and empting that one too all the while trying to keep most of the rounds on a torso sized paper target at 50 yards. We had an impromptu competition like that last time we went out to the range with the three of us. (I have six 30 round magazines).

After the 180 rounds that thing was 'smokin' heh heh

My Kid kept three more rounds in the black than I did… :shrug:

abooja

Believe it or not, I've actually done that. The ex used to enjoy pretending he was a soldier and would tape two 30-round magazines back to back for quicker reloading. Ah, the good old days. :rolleyes:

I even took a class to get my hunting license, otherwise his neighbor wouldn't take us deer hunting with him. I got the highest score in the class on the 100-yard small bore target test. :lloyd:

Winky

Don't piss her off Boyz
unless you are a lot further away than 300 feet! heh heh

freako104

When you carry open, people stare and point.

which is actually one of the reasons I dont like all of Maryland laws. In MD if you are carrying, a part of the gun has to be exposed so people know you are carrying.

freako104

think about it this way. If you carry a gun for your own protection in MD you have to have part of it exposed so people know you have it. While this can be a good thing, what if someone calls the cops on you and such.

Winky

Dood I still can't quite get you.
The law that this thread is aboot is aboot CCW

Carrying concealed is a whole nuther thing from packin' one on your hip.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The difference between AZ & MD...In AZ if you have a holsterd gun,they ask "How may I help you?" In MD they say "Take the money but please don't hurt me".