I made my mommy proud!

FluerVanderloo

It's rather small, but take a look at this report card for the spring semester!

n15207860_30295172_9566.jpg

Inkara1

I thought about showing you my GPA from fall 2000, when I made the dean's list with all A's except for one B, with a load of 17 units that semester... then showing you what my grades looked like after I met Brandi... except I'm not really wanting anyone to see those grades.

unclehobart

Well.. I'll give you a pat on the back even if the rest of the pack is going to be a bunch of grumpy-grumps.

MrBishop

3 B's and an A

Not bad...now get offline. We won't accept anything less than 3 A's and a B+ ... slacker! ;)

Well done Fleur!

Professur

I always thought B's and C's were better than A's. And D's a sign from God that you were doing something right....

What were we talking about again?

FluerVanderloo

Professur said:
I dunno. That looks like a piss poor GPA to me.

They update the grade report before the transcripts. Here's the official numbers for my entire freshman year:

UMBC said:
UNIV. OF MD. (UGRAD) CUM TOTALS:
GPA ATT ERN QPTS
3.08 26.0 26.0 80.0

TOTAL TRANSFER CREDITS: 6.00
TOTAL INSTITUTIONAL CREDITS: 0.00
TOTAL CREDITS TOWARD DEGREE: 32.00

And thanks guys! I got to keep my 3.0 cumulative!

Inkara1

Might want to take a look at some of the abbreviations they use in that... either that, or I need to remove my mind from the gutter with that "cum totals" thing.

FluerVanderloo

Inkara1 said:
Might want to take a look at some of the abbreviations they use in that... either that, or I need to remove my mind from the gutter with that "cum totals" thing.

Haha, I didn't even look at it thata way!

Professur

That must be part of that new program they put in place .... what was it called?

Oh yeah, leave no kid's behind, that was it.

Inkara1

If they weren't so concerned with cum totals, there might be fewer kids to leave behind.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Lil MISSY!!! You couldn't manage better than a "B" in American Govt & Politics??? With this bunch as guides? *handonhip

overall, though, not bad.