I need a break from OTC.

IDLEchild

Now as reclusive as I maybe from this place and its happenings, OTC is starting to invade my dreams.

Last night I dreamt of OTC. Now I am the first to run when people talk about their dreams because they are boring as hell stories (a comedian put it in an apt reason when he said "there is reason you are asleep while having them") but I thought I should share.

I dreamt that for some odd reason I was hell bent on trying to find out when Tonksy's birthday was and when I asked her she told me that if I tried hard enough to look for the clues I will find it. So persistent as I am in my search I ask her again and she tells me to look carefully at the OTC's in house guitar (WTFFFFF???).

OK so I see this big Mariachi guitar hanging in the middle of a desert with OTC members intials and signatures carved out in the guitar. I don't see her birthday etched out anywhere.

So from there it goes to a scene of TONKSY SAYING GOOD BYE TO HER MENTALLY CHALLENGED SON and sending him down the river....then it moves on to a outdoor lunch scene in her backyard where she asks everyone to hold hands and pray for her son she sent down the river (Seriously WTFFF???)....but...but her son is still ther in a form of a flash and it all end with ending credits...ENDING CREDITS????

I swear to your god I am not making this up....this dream was too weird so I had to remeber it. Sorry Tonksy.

:rofl2:

I've posted way back some odd dreams I've had of OTC. It's funny what the subconscious will do :D

I think you need a girlfriend so you won't be stalking tonksy in your dreams ,either that or take control of the "dreamstate ".

A.B.Normal said:
I think you need a girlfriend so you won't be stalking tonksy in your dreams ,either that or take control of the "dreamstate ".

Hmm...well I have no attraction of this forum or any other I traverse at after I hit the shut down button so it is surprising why such a vivid and weird dream would happen. Especialy with Tonksy as a major character. Lets hope this was a one time thing.

BeardofPants said:
I wonder what I dream about? pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants.... :retard:
Me too
drool.gif
{pant}

drool.gif
{pant}

drool.gif
{pant}

drool.gif
{pant}

um...dude...it's june 20th...and i don't have a son....

*hopes this dream is not a glimpse of the future
*double checks the date on her next birth control appointment

:hug: for bob...kinda flattering in a way...

Very prophetic......tonks is gonna give birth to an idiot child who doesn't mind being "sold down the river"

Tonks! Yer gonna give birth to a future president of the United States of America! :eek:

Either that or Bob has to stop eating cheese before bedtime ;)

I've never dreamed of OTC.......but I did once dream about Camelyn, it didn't turn into a naughty dream tho' :(

I've had dreams about the discussion boards I've been on for a long time. One dream that I remember (I'm sure there's more) was that I met JJR512 at the Taste of Chicago. :shrug: I have no idea where that came from...

Oz said:
Very prophetic......tonks is gonna give birth to an idiot child who doesn't mind being "sold down the river"

(

Either that or shes gonna adopt Idle Child (you see the similarity) .:rofl4:

J/K

Stop Laughing said:
I've had dreams about the discussion boards I've been on for a long time. One dream that I remember (I'm sure there's more) was that I met JJR512 at the Taste of Chicago. :shrug: I have no idea where that came from...
Did you get stuck with the check, too?

Inkara1 said:
Did you get stuck with the check, too?

I think so (figures ;) ), but it wasn't a planned visit. BTW, I've never been to the Taste of Chicago (getting there is next to impossible if you don't live near it) which makes this even weirder...

Back