i need a new tattoo badly

BlurOfSerenity

i've been "craving fresh ink" lately.
got my batwings back in june
undercutbatwingssm.jpg

but i want more.
my bf john designed this for me:
bomberbatsm.gif

because i told him i wanted bats in the design of those classic swallow/bluebird collarbone/shoulder tattoos.

so that will happen very soon.
i am getting them one at a time, i might even only get one.

but..

I AM EXCITED.

was thinking of a tattoo myself Ash, but the first one i was a big sissy with so not sure I want to do it again...was thinking of a dreamcatcher-small one....

One thing I'd caution you about...he designed that tattoo...no matter what happens with you two that tattoo will always remind you of him...whether the memories are good or bad depend on where your relationship with him goes...just keep that in mind.

they are so addicting to get. but expensive. cool wings tho. and I know exactly how you feel. I want more myself. but Nix is right you may want to think the decision through

All my friends who have tattooes all say they need more too. I think tattoo artists put something in the ink :lloyd:

:D

Odd I've never felt the "need" to mark up my body in such a distasteful manner.
Guess I'll go with Sharky on this one if I don't like the Vette years from now I'll just sell it.

Winky said:

I have to agree there as well. I've though of getting a tattoo, but then I just decide it's not worth my money. I could spend it on something much better instead.

I also have to agree with Nixy. Considering this is a new relationship as well, I would think about it for a while too before having it done.

Winky said:
Guess I'll go with Sharky on this one if I don't like the Vette years from now I'll just sell it.

I decided that a tattoo of a Vette would be an inexpensive compromise. :nerd:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. While I personally don't have any skin art, some of my friends do, and theirs are done in good taste and are interesting to look at.

My favorite is a bicep piece depicting Neptune brandishing a trident and a diver down flag while riding a leaping dolphin over foaming wave crests, surrounded by a rococo-style framework. :cool:

Unless it's Marcellus Wallace's wife, of course. That could get you thrown out of a tenth-story window.

Interesting thread, I just got my tounge pierced, now am going to get some inkwork done..... will post pics when I finally get around to it.

Back