I seem to remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the man who's farm abutted the place they found all those bodies in Georgia. Freaky. People really never cease to amaze me.

Prosecutors said Winston was paid $45 to dispose of the remains of each fetus older than 16 gestational weeks and $1 a pound to handle the others.

Nauseatingly that's almost exactly what my vet charges to dispose of an animal. I guess they've sought and found their own level.

There's also something in there about possible lawsuits from parents. Why sue somebody over something you were throwing away? Not to sound like this is a joke, but these fetus were either miscarriages or abortions.

There's also something in there about possible lawsuits from parents. Why sue somebody over something you were throwing away? Not to sound like this is a joke, but these fetus were either miscarriages or abortions.

How touching.

How touching.

Just carrying it through to its conclusion. I'm against abortion unless its a case of rape or incest anyway. The miscarriages are different in other aspects, but the end result is the same. Those so-called parents didn't claim the bodies when they had the opportunity, so why the hubbub now? That was my point.

Because whether they were wanted or not, born or not .... they were entitled to a little dignity.

When I had my miscarriage and operation I was not offered my baby. Perhaps this guy had a hospital contract.

What are you on about? They would have been born into the Richest nation on earth
in a time where all they'd have to do is breathe in and out and be handed the moon and that Stars and an I-Phone.
They'll never go to dizneyworld eats wings at Hooters and plook Mary-rotten crotch
(if they were goils they won't get to have a rotten crotch!)

Hell that would be an awesome business!

Just setup an incinerator way out in the desert and
keep them dead babies coming!

Little Betty ate a pound of aspirin
She got them from the shelf up on the wall
Betty's mommy wasn't there to save her
She didn't hear her little baby call
(Waaah!)

Dead babies
Can't take care of themselves
Dead babies
Can't take things off the shelf
Well we didn't want you anyway
Lalala-la, lalala-la, la la la

Daddy is an agrophile in Texas
Mommy's on the bar most every night
Little Betty's sleeping in the graveyard
Living there in burgandy and white

yeah i'm sure the unwanted, aborted kids would have experienced "dignity" in a profound sense growing up.

You're totally right, Minkey. In fact, why not take it to the next step and be done with all those poor, wretched types too.

You're totally right, Minkey. In fact, why not take it to the next step and be done with all those poor, wretched types too.

Once more, for the cheap seats. My statement had nothing to do with the unborn. It had to do with the 'parents' of the unborn.

I already answered that. Do you want me to continue discussing the same issue over, and over, and over?

Careful, Winky. That was clever, observant and intelligent. I warned you that if you tried to rush the next 2000 posts you'd start to slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back