I think this may have been done before but what's your Tickle IQ?

markjs

Banned
The Tickle IQ test says:

IQbest.jpg

I know they don't mean much but it's fun. Especially when you score well. Who else dares share their score? (Mind you high or low scores are more believeable with a screenshot).

My IQ score is 127

"Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

:nono: not quite cut out to be a philospher, it seems.

ahhh well, as if I didn't already know that already...
:cocktail:

tank girl said:
My IQ score is 127

"Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

:nono: not quite cut out to be a philospher, it seems.

ahhh well, as if I didn't already know that already...
:cocktail:
I got exactly the same....
Before I had my accident I was 142....

Ah well, not like interweb IQ tests matter :)

Nah, they don't matter. I vary from test to test, and I've gotten pretty low scores as well. This one was just a bit easier than most, but I'm still gonna pretend I'm a genius. ;)

BeardofPants said:
Nah, they don't matter. I vary from test to test, and I've gotten pretty low scores as well. This one was just a bit easier than most, but I'm still gonna pretend I'm a genius. ;)

IQ isn't a great indicator of much anyway... :shrug:

Its not intelligence as there's so many different definitions of what that means. My IQ was always a Hell of a lot lower than my academic ability at school.

Every time I have done these tests I have ended up with spam and spyware. Therefore the highest IQ move is to tell them to cram it.

Raven said:
I got exactly the same....
Before I had my accident I was 142....
:erm: now I reaally know what happened when my mother dropped me on my head...!

Don't you love it though...they come out saying you're "highly intelligent" despite the 15 point difference :nerd:

I purposly answered everything I possibly could wrong and this is the result.

What the hell is an "Inventive Inquisitor?" I know I got 90% of the questions wrong and if I got any right it was dumb luck. They sure are complimentary to those of limited intelligence.

It probably knew that you clicked through them all in 10 seconds and said 'this guy is just f**king with us. <addin *default answer= smartass^3>

It probably knew that you clicked through them all in 10 seconds and said 'this guy is just f**king with us.:

:rofl2: for every answer over 20% = "you are highly intelligent"

Either way, they're set on boostingself esteem, not to mention ego... especially for the idiots who actually take the test as gospel and start believing in their previously unrecognised "genius".

wonder if thats the test bush took.

in fact, perhaps it should be mandatory for all those that run to be American President...kinda gives hope for the rest of us. huh :rofl2:

Congratulations, Kawaii!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

---

Bah. I like math way better than language classes.
I do study 7 languages, though...

I personally think these tests are pure BS.

me too. But you know what? It made you the same category (yet slightly smarter....) as me!.

Greetings fellow IQ buddy!, we must be on a similar 'wavelength' :alienhuh:

(though...I reaaally hate maths and I don't speak anything other than english :p )

Back