I thought ID let everyone know

freako104

Im allright. as i mentioned I left NC for md and stayed at my parents house the first day, and last night I slept at my friends. that is why i wasnt on(he doesnt have internet at his house anymore ironic cause of his house being the place I came to when I had comp probs). i hope the rest of you are allright. I go bakc to school sunday and classes resume monday. tkae care everyone

Glad you're OK, Freako! Isabel made a helluva mess, eh? Was there any flooding where you were at in MD?

not here in frederick and not back home in the DC area though montgomery county(DC area) lost power

baltimore I knew about(and was worried about someone in Balti that ive talked to) but i didnt knwo about Ocean City but since it is near the ocean it would make sense.

We might not have hurricanes near my city, but we have been hit by LOTS of rain, a level of some rivers is very high and some have overflowed. Some neighbourhoods are flooded, fortunately mine doesn't have that problem.

It's saturday I have no classes today. :D

I hope you find it nice in NC when you come back. :)

Glad you're in one piece m8! was a nasty one from the reports we have seen over here. 12 people killed was what I heard a while ago. Feel sorry for those who had homes and loved ones in that area. Now comes the clean up I s'pose.

Somebody gave me bad karma from this thread. Not that it really matters. I just don't understand how my replies offended someone. :confused:

Sharky said:
Somebody gave me bad karma from this thread. Not that it really matters. I just don't understand how my replies offended someone. :confused:

i did too. ill give you some good karma to cancel it out mate :)

Back