I too got mail

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:headbang:
Listening to dusk now

It feels so great to check the mail and find something from online friends. Thanks unc and tonks, I am enjoying it :D

*feels soooooo special

For the record, now anyone who owns a copy of the disc will be able to retrieve the song titles via freedb :D

I classified it as heavy metal, let's hope that doesn't stand on anyone's toes.

So far Prey, but I still have to wait til the whole disc grows on me.

Do you? is sticky, I love the rythm.

do you? tan tan tannnn tannnnn :hairbang:

The rework of 'do you' is 5 times better. I don't think it will ever get updated on a reissue. They want it to be a powerful signature song when they play out.

Believe was my favorite. I even wrote a piece of it.

unclehobart said:
The rework of 'do you' is 5 times better. I don't think it will ever get updated on a reissue. They want it to be a powerful signature song when they play out.

Believe was my favorite. I even wrote a piece of it.

Do you happen to have a digital version of the rework?? :D

Good job with the whole production, minimum signs of clipping. :wink2:

I being no longer in the band or the writer of the music have no digital version of the rework. It was only a rework for live performances. There may be a crappy recording of it somewhere on a video... but it compares little to the force of concert speaker stacks beating you in the face with noise.

It was recorded in my basement if you can believe that.

I forget the little line about where it was recorded. Its a backwards thingy.

After I got off the plane from Atlanta in LA and got in the car to drive home, I took the CD outof the wrapper and put it in the player to listne to it. It was a great CD for powering my way through LA traffic. So the next time I went, I had to take it with me. I haven't been back to LA since then though.

Back