I touched Jerry Only

PrincessLissa

I am so happy. I went to FiendFest last night and drooled over the Misfits as I got beat up in a mosh pit. it is in my LJ if anyone cares to read it. :)

I saw the misfits when they were touring for famous monsters, but graves wasnt there :( it was Zoli from ignite who was a very fuckin cool guy. That was one of the loudest roughest shows I have been through. but goddamnit it was fun.

I also saw em a couple years back when they started this whole jerry, marky, dez thing. They should really stop playing under the name misfits. But it was still a fun show. I just wish they played more black flag songs. :(

Jerry Only is an old fucker, but he still seems to enjoy what he does.

PrincessLissa said:
I am so happy. I went to FiendFest last night and drooled over the Misfits as I got beat up in a mosh pit. it is in my LJ if anyone cares to read it. :)

The Misfits rock. In fact, the misfits have rocked for quite some time, geriatric punk rockers that they are.

But, as a side note, one should not get oneself "beat up" in a mosh pit. This is not the purpose of the mosh pit. The mosh pit is a seething pool of aggression, yes, but it should not actually be directed at your fellow moshers. The aggression is a primal response to the music. In a mosh pit, dude looses balance, you help dude stay on his feet. Dude falls down, you pick dude up. It's mosh pit etiquette. I think Martha Stewart is going to cover it in her next book, after the chapter on communal prison showering etiquette. :D

Camelyn
Who remembers when it was called Slam Dancing, and then Thrashing. :)

Back