I wanna see some Nekid, B*tches!

i was gonna give people a link to fake naked Martha Stewart pics but some guy moved my thread. it was by private message only and i didn't even post a link. some people :bs:

s4 said:
i was gonna give people a link to fake naked Martha Stewart pics but some guy moved my thread. it was by private message only and i didn't even post a link. some people :bs:

man .. nekid pics of Martha Stewart? that's just wrong ...you should be bitchslapped severely for that ...

nalani said:
man .. nekid pics of Martha Stewart? that's just wrong ...you should be bitchslapped severely for that ...

*begins to cheer*

Na, Na she's our wo-man if she can't bitchslap him noone can!

B-I-T-C-H-S-L-A-P H-I-M! bitchslap him!

*ends cheer*

s4 said:

Man, I'd do Martha. She knows how to do everything around the house. I bet she gets pretty kinky in bed, probably knows how to tie all kinds of knots and shit.

Yeah. She gets so kinky in bed, she brings all kinds of meats and spices with her and has a whole TV crew come out and record it for her new show, "Beefing up your bedroom activities, with Martha Stewart".

In one of the segments, the guy goes limp and says "Oh, wait, Martha, what happens when I lose my erection?"

Martha: "You know, that's a very good question! Well, we can use any number of home remedies to fix that right up, let me get the whipped cream and I'll show you myself!"

:headbang:

PuterTutor said:
s4 said:

Man, I'd do Martha. She knows how to do everything around the house. I bet she gets pretty kinky in bed, probably knows how to tie all kinds of knots and shit.

Now THATS just wrong ... nalani, will you do the honors ...

Back