I want the old Prince Eric back ...

nalani

Me and ku'u were watching "The Little Mermaid 2" the other night with our niece and we noticed that the Prince Eric in the sequel bites the big one .. the other one was .. well .. sexier ... somehow ... I guess in an animated sort of way ... :D

Yeah but the original Prince Eric was a little bit of a wuss too. He should have just *taken* her and kissed her instead of needing a crab to tell him in song. And he was so easily hypnotized by Ursula, what kind of a man is that?! ;)

greenfreak said:
Yeah but the original Prince Eric was a little bit of a wuss too. He should have just *taken* her and kissed her instead of needing a crab to tell him in song. And he was so easily hypnotized by Ursula, what kind of a man is that?! ;)

True. But there's no real man out there in animation land anyway. How 'bout the BEAST? :D

I feel for the Beast the same way Ardsgaine has feelings for Belle ... he was so cute - especially when he was trying to feed the birds

Unc: They are talking about The lIttle Mermaid and The Little Mermaid 2

I have not seen the second so can not make a comparison but I definately agree the beast was cute when he was trying to feed the birds!

Im aware of the movies... but not about anything within them. I just cant do kiddie cartoons anymore unless they have a certain element to draw in the adult mind.

unclehobart said:
Im aware of the movies... but not about anything within them. I just cant do kiddie cartoons anymore unless they have a certain element to draw in the adult mind.

i have no idea whether or not to respond to this ;)

Back