i will make this brief

wingnut

s4 at no time ever and i repeat ever asked to be banned. s4 asked to have his account deleted but he never said that at some later date that he wouldn't sign up again and post. you really should try to know what you are talking about before you speak.

currently, s4 is banned because Gonzo wanted to hide that he was GOD, so he banned s4 because he was angry that s4 told sbcanade which member is GOD. Gonzo banned s4 out of spite. s4 cannot post because Gonz/GOD doesn't want him to. On the contrary s4 was told by Sam in chat that is s4's choice f he wants to post or not, yet Gonz has banned the username that s4 wanted to use. volcano did nothing wrong and should not have been banned.

s4 did not ask for your comments in the thread. the comments of s4 were directed squarely at GOD ALMIGHTY for kicking s4 out. they were not intended to start a long thread on the subject. s4 wanted GOD to know what he thought of him. before you talk to s4 about trolling, speak with GOD about it first. He was the original troll here and the first to use an alternate nickname.

i'm sure this post will get this nickname banned too, so i wont be able to reply again. Bye.

ok, we read it, if you have a problem, then go and talk it directly with sam, fury or Gonz. Please stop posting stuff about s4 in this board.

Wingnut, I dont know who you are and it doesnt really matter. BUT I made the decision to ban him and not delete his account.
GOD/gonz did not and a I REPEAT this again DID NOT make this decision.
I am sick and tired of this topic. I have talked to s4 personally in the last week and told him this and why i made the decision.
NOW if YOU have a problem with it then send me an email or PM and ill tell you what i just posted again. BUT like i told SB, S4 is a big goy and can speak for himself which he did with me already.
SO AGAIN THIS SHOULD BE DROPPED.
Sam

Back