Idea for a new smilie?

markjs

Banned
1389464375_802db74af4.jpg

?

Inkara1

markjs is a Seattle Seahawks fan, and is adamant that the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl this year. No one else thinks the Seahawks will make it that far. They lost to Arizona today.

Error

Banned
markjs is a Seattle Seahawks fan, and is adamant that the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl this year. No one else thinks the Seahawks will make it that far. They lost to Arizona today.

Football? I don't follow it... and I know no stats... but Go Steelers!12 :glasses3:

markjs

Banned
OK OK guys, it's one game, we gave to them, and we looked better losing (except the key fumble) than they did winning, and it wasn't any kind of a beatdown it was a 3 point last second field goal.....Did any of you even see it?

Still a loss is a loss, and it was in heartbreaking fasion. You should have seen the fans on Seahawk message boards. I am of the belief from the reaction that there were several suicides and the bandwagon is now empty. So now the real fans can continue following a very good team that made a very bad mistake.

It was actually a great game and I am sure it'll probably make NFL Network's Game of The Week or NFL Replay. Basically they had their way with us for the first half, and we owned them in the second half, and right as were were about to seal the deal, an audible was called and possibly due to crowd noise, confusion ensued, ball was fumbled and they did capitalize on it but moving it just enough to kick a medium long game winner.

On another note, I can't wait to see the replay of the Clowns Putting the Hurt on the Bungholes! Sheeit! Almost 100 points scored. That has to be fun to watch, but both defenses should be dumped from fantasy fotball teams immediately.

markjs

Banned

No never said that, but I can pretty near guarantee we win at least one playoff game. And I still fully believe we have just about as good of a chance at it as any other team in the NFC.

Why should my faith be shaken? If anything I have more faith the way we came back from 17-0 to take the lead then held them to field goals, and then fuckedup and handed them the game. The are a very good team this year. You watch the Tards are going to put the hurt on some teams this year. We'll knock em down a peg when they come to our house, but they are living up to the hype this year. Leinart is a hell of a promising Quarterback and their recievers are sick! Edgerin James has not lost a step, and their O-line is worlds better than last year. I can also just about guarantee that the Tards will embarass someone in some huge upset furhter down the road, and quite possibly more than once. My hat is off to them, they aint the same Tards. But until they actually make the playoff the are still the Tards to me.....

Besides, last time we made it 13-3 and won the NFC, we started 1-1, I think the Hawks never are fast starters.....I wish we were, but we always start slow and finish strong.....Kinda like the Yankees seem to....

unclehobart

The Earth almost shook as the Raiders came within a 53 yd upright bouncer in OT to toppling the Broncos. What a mess.