Idol - I think I'm hooked this time

greenfreak

Alright, I admit it. I've been watching. Rusty is consistently watching it so I kinda have to.

Alright, alright. I want to. :eh:

I just found out that the 16 year old geeky kid with the glasses and the really short haircut goes to my old high school. I was surprised that that voice came out of him but I'll be honest, I don't think he'll be going all the way.

I don't really know all their names and they don't have the contestant pages up on the Fox website yet. But I think that guy Ace has a great voice and he's really easy on the eyes! And the grey haired guy is pretty cool; reminds me of Joe Cocker. The girl with the classical music background sounds great too, she doesn't feel the need to turn up the volume and do that annoying Christina Aguilera-type thing with her voice. I'm really starting to hate that.

And how funny is it that Terrell and Derrell got arrested! They were annoying. I'm glad they're not there anymore, freaking whiners.

Boo, what did you think of that woman humbling Simon about his fat comments? I've never seen him embarrassed like that. Maybe he does have a heart. ;)

My wife is a frigging zombie with this show.

Enjoy. I'm playing BF2

Greenie, that must have happened last night, because I missed it. (Saw Mamma Mia on Broadway instead. :D )

Those twin jerks got arrested?! Going to have to look for that story...

Must be a chick thing.

I find the thought of putting a round of 00 buck up through the chin to be more appealing.

Back