if dear abby were a man......good grief

tonksy

hmmmm.....

If Dear Abby Was a Man

Q: My husband to be still pines for his old girlfriends. I'm afraid he may not be faithful.
A: A man's capacity to love is boundless. It has been proven to increase with the number of sexual partners. Thus, by having a few other women, your partner is really increasing his love for you. Best thing to do is to buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal and don't mention this aspect of his behavior.

Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: This is perfectly natural behavior -- and it should be encouraged. Man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. Far from being pleasurable, a night out with the boys is a stressful affair, and to get back to you is a relief for your partner. Just look back at how emotional and happy the man is when he returns to his stable home. Best thing to do is to buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal, and don't mention this aspect of his behavior to him.

Q: My husband wants to experience three-in-a-bed-sex with me and my sister.
A: Your husband is clearly devoted to you. He cannot get enough of you, so he goes for the next best thing -- your sister. Far from being an issue, this will bring all of the family together. Why not get some cousins involved? If you are still apprehensive, then let him go with your relatives, buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal and don't mention this aspect of his behavior.

Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex with him.
A: Do it. Sperm is not only great tasting, but has only 10 calories a spoonful. It is nutritious and helps you to keep your figure and gives a great glow to the skin. Interestingly, a man knows this. His offer to you to perform oral sex with him is totally selfless. Oral sex can be very embarrassing for a man. This shows he loves you. Best thing to do is to thank him, buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal.

Q: My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.
A: Many women can't find their own clitoris so how do you expect your man to find it? Your clitoris belongs to you. If you must mess with it, do it in your own time. To help with the family budget you may wish to video tape yourself while doing this, and to sell it at the local flea market. To ease your selfish guilt, buy your man a nice expensive present, and cook him a delicious meal.

Q: My husband goes straight to sleep after making love -- we have no time to talk.
A: Sex is like running a marathon for a man. Afterwards he needs rest. In fact, the more he loves you, the more hard work his lovemaking is, and the more rest he needs. Stop putting pressure on him. Buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal.

Q: My husband's efforts at lovemaking only last 30 seconds.
A: Your husband loves you very much. He is so turned on by you that he cannot control himself. In fact, the shorter the 'effort' the more he loves you. Return this love by buying a nice, expensive present, and cooking him a nice meal.

Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: Foreplay is very important. If your man seems uninterested it means that you do not love your man as much as you should because he has to work so hard to get you in the mood. Reread the question about Oral Sex above for suggestions and make it up to him by buying a nice expensive present, and cooking a nice meal.

Q: My husband hardly ever gives me an Orgasm.
A: The female orgasm is so intense it can happen only once a year Be patient. Don't mention it again to him and show your love to him by buying a nice expensive present......and don't forget to cook him a delicious meal.

so after very little thought on the matter, i decided to answer these questions myself to try and bridge the gap between reason and male fantasy...

Q. my husband still pines for his old girlfriends, i fear he may not be faithful.

tonky answer.....don't you ever get a sly grin on your face from a memory of an especially steamy romp with an ex? why should you deny these memories to your spouse? as for the faithful...memories of the past can never be considered cheating. best to treat your SO with respect, say nice things, pinch their ass....things to keep your relationship interesting....but look who's talking.

Q. my husband has too many nights out with the boys.

TA. best to ask why. is it your presence? is he really out with the boys? refer to above mentioned respect and brin up this situation delicately. i would fathom to guess that your SO might have a different idea of entertainment than you do....remember, as much as we would like them not to, men cringe at the idea of a saturday night of trading spaces on TLC. maybe the 2 of you should find that common interest that brought you together....but remember that everyone deserves a night out...except for me apparently.

Q. my husband wants to experience a three way with me and my sister.

TA. explain to your husband that you are not from arkansas and that kind of activity between family members is against the law....it's called incest, dudes and it's best not to go there.

Q. my husband wants a blowjob.

TA. so? suck away.

Q. my husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.

TA. men don't ask for directions...grab his hand and show him *shrugs*

Q. my husband falls asleep after sex - no time to talk

TA. ZZZZZZZZZZ....huh? oh...talk in the morning.

Q. my husband is only good for 30 seconds

TA. i feel your pain...uh, figuratively....moving right along.

Q. my husband is uninterested in foreplay.

TA. that sucks.....but how much do you need? some is great, some is needed.

Q. my husband hardly ever gives me an orgasm.

TA. fact of life...buy a dildo :D

freako104 said:
i need to stop beating myself up and see myself more positivly. but thats me and within me :)
TA: i have a sense of deja vu as i type this, but you can't be anyone else...just isn't possible, so why fight it? :winkkiss:

tonks said:
TA: i have a sense of deja vu as i type this, but you can't be anyone else...just isn't possible, so why fight it? :winkkiss:

fight myself? like in fight club? or fight the low self esteem? :kiss:

freako104 said:
fight myself? like in fight club? or fight the low self esteem? :kiss:
i can't help you with the self esteem as i haves issues here too, but what i can say is that you have to learn to like yourself...be comfortable with yourself and who you are because that's just not gonna change. self image is a tough one for everybody...or most everybody...but no one is perfect...how dull would that be?

tonks said:
i can't help you with the self esteem as i haves issues here too, but what i can say is that you have to learn to like yourself...be comfortable with yourself and who you are because that's just not gonna change. self image is a tough one for everybody...or most everybody...but no one is perfect...how dull would that be?

Damn Tonksy took the words right from my mouth-Be comfortable with yourself - a person cannot change another person nor their ways of doing things. Everybody has "Issues", just how many issues you have ? How strong you MAKE yourself believe that you can conquer anything.
That's me now a days, I've come this far and through ALL the shit that was thrown at my family and I, I feel as though i can make anything possible. Still getting over the shock that I picked myself up and brushed off and started crawling again (baby steps).
Before you know it I'll be running to what I want and hopefully getting all that "I" think I deserve.
Forest Gump says it the best; If I was going somewhere ! ! !
I WAS RUNNING-LOL

Sorry if that sounded modest-but i earnied it, and damn proud of myself.I really do shock myself-it amazes me how strong a woman can be , when she's backed in a corner - sorry guys. Us woman just have to deal with ALOT in life. Think about it-we are all docs, nurses, accountants (check book,AC payable and Receivable, etc..)Lawyers,guidance counselors, etc... need I say more. But its all good there are some guys out there that share the weight.
OHH - If anyone meets one of those guys, let me know :lol2:

If Dear Abby was a man would he seriously go through the trouble of answering all those people instead of suggesting beer or drungs to them to solve their problems.......wouldn't he just tell them to shut up and take control of their own lives...oh wait, even a women would do that.

Aunty's answers:

Q: My husband to be still pines for his old girlfriends. I'm afraid he may not be faithful.
A: So tell him about your old boyfriend who used to give you the most incredible orgasms... and how much you miss him...

Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: Well that's just the perfect time for you to have nights out with the Girls...

Q: My husband wants to experience three-in-a-bed-sex with me and my sister.
A: Mention how cute you find his brother, then make a point of flirting with him the next time you all meet... you never know, you might strike gold!

Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex with him.
A: Get gobbling girl... and remind him that two can play at this game... although 69 is best!

Q: My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.
A: Give him directions and encourage him to test the terrain on the way down...

Q: My husband goes straight to sleep after making love -- we have no time to talk.
A: Try falling asleep during sex...

Q: My husband's efforts at lovemaking only last 30 seconds.
A: 30 seconds is better than nothing...

Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: Two play is just as much fun...

Q: My husband hardly ever gives me an Orgasm.
A: Buy a dildo... or find a man/woman who can...

Back