i'm confused

G

it's me ... kuulani! i've logged in and the board says that i'm online, but when I tried to post in LL, it won't let me. :( *pout*

the login screen keeps popping up when i try to post, and when i hit submit, nothing happens. what gives?

I'm wondering if it's a little related to Xibase, a couple of times when I returned to the forum index it logged me out if I had been away for a few minutes, that never happened before, it would just re-log me back in. I checked my profile and automatically logged in was on, so what happened?

i've been slacking off on posting lately ... maybe the site is taking revenge and not letting me post. :D

oh well, i'll try to post more today :D

I've been dying to get back at it.. but last night someone on a construction site plowed up a main trunk telephone line. I was in telephone/DSL limbo for 30 hours whilst they laid out a fresh one.

its doing it to me again ... oh well, i dont have time to figure this out right now ... i'll get back to you guys later :D

luvluv, kuulani

kuu, are you completely sure that you are using www.otcentral.com instead of the old and non-working otcentral.xibase.com ???

Back