I'm gonna get killed for this!

Uki Chick

Well, some of you don't really know Paul as well as you thought. There's another side to my darling husband that I try to stay away from. Some say i'm very understanding of his double lifestyle. This picture says it all!!!

Yer a cruel woman :D

I'm guessing he'd been partaking of an ale or three before that piccy :D

Oz said:
Yer a cruel woman :D

I'm guessing he'd been partaking of an ale or three before that piccy :D

actually, we were at a first holy communion just having fun with the kids and the girls put the tiara on him for laughs and he posed that way.

hehehehehe

Actually, my right pinkie almost ended up that way today, got smashed by a shelf in the cooler, yeeeouch. It took about an hour until I could bend it again. Got a nice red line on the inside of my first knuckle now and it still stings.

A.B.Normal said:

There are none! I'm smarter than that. Unless I get caught without noticing or you get me in my sleep, but otherwise, I don't do nutty things like that.

He was pissed that I didn't ask him if I could put the pic up, if I would have, he would have been ok with it.

I can't believe how cruel and insensitive you people are. He was doing something to entertain his children, and you question his manhood. :lol: :rofl: :rofl4: I knew I couldn't say that and keep a straight face. :D

And now, somehow, that no longer suprises me. *chortle*

Uki, you might wanna consider not sleeping for the next week or so.

Professur said:
And now, somehow, that no longer suprises me. *chortle*

Uki, you might wanna consider not sleeping for the next week or so.

All I have to do is hide the camera. I can still sleep, and most of the time, he's the first one in bed snoring. I'm not too worried.

Gato, we don't have children yet, but he was entertaining my best friends daughters.

Back