I'm on a never ending quest to save my girlfriend!

It makes "family guy" just not so funny anymore..

I love the show. Not for people that take... anything serious though.

"I miss you like a retard misses the point"

Yeeah.. They had it on MTV over here. Then the cable-network decided people wanted a (cheap) local music channel more than MTV, and axed it. The people were not pleased.

IMO it was the only thing worth seeing on MTV though.

It was on Comedy Central here and I only used to catch it when I couldn't sleep because it was on late. I saw the episode when Ariel's sister came to visit, and another one where they found out that little guy (pikachu?) secreted some kind of hallucinogenic when he got angry. :laugh:

Very funny and a little... disconcerting sometimes. Being that it's animated and all.

Oh yes! The one where Princess Clara's retarded cousin "BleH" comes to visit and Captain Hero screws her!

ahh what a great show! :brush:

I used to watch it, but I found it kinda boring and predictible...

"I don't remember ordering it with sausage..."

Princess Clara? I thought it was Ariel aka The Little Mermaid? I guess they changed the names to prevent being sued. Looks just like her though. I would know; it's my favorite Disney movie. I have a ceramic figurine of her right next to me. I know, I'm gay. ;)

greenfreak said:
Princess Clara? I thought it was Ariel aka The Little Mermaid? I guess they changed the names to prevent being sued. Looks just like her though. I would know; it's my favorite Disney movie. I have a ceramic figurine of her right next to me. I know, I'm gay. ;)

Does Rusty know? I mean...you're getting married, and that little piece of information could be extremely valuable... :D

Back