Inbreeding

Professur

I was busy hurling insults at someone and it occured to me. We all go on about hillbilly's inbreeding, but I found I didn't know (factually) just how twisted a family tree can get. I mean, someone can be both your own sister and mother at the same time. But just how far can you take it? How many different links can two people have without branching out into normalcy?

Doing some geneology mayhap? Family tree resembling a phone pole?

Ya want inbred, look to the royal families, particularly in Merry Olde.

Actually, the royals are very careful to keep it to cousins and second cousins. I'm looking for the family twig. Try and build as many relationships a syou can, while keeping it tight. See if you can make someone's mother also their sister, cousin, second cousin, aunt, and niece all at once.

Professur said:
Actually, the royals are very careful to keep it to cousins and second cousins. I'm looking for the family twig. Try and build as many relationships a syou can, while keeping it tight. See if you can make someone's mother also their sister, cousin, second cousin, aunt, and niece all at once.

I got four...I can't get aunt and neice at the same time.

Careful or not, long lines of family breeding with family has created a monster. Look at Charles.

BINGO

1 and 2 are siblings...their child is 3. 1 and 3 then have a child (#4), 4 and 2 then have a child (#5) and 4 and 3 have a child (#6). Black lines means they bred and green line indicates their child. #5 is to #6:

sister (#6's father's child (ie #4's child))
aunt (#6's grandmother's child (ie. #2's child))
2nd cousin (#6' great aunt's child (ie #2's child since #1 is #6's grandfather and #1 is #2's brother))
cousin (#5's father (#4) and #6's mother (#3) have the same father (#1))
neice (#4 is #6's brother because #3 is both of their mother...therefore #5 is #6's brother's daughter...therefore #5 is #6's neice)

Now that you have successfully kept me from studying for a good hour or more...I think I'll get a snack.

Oh, C'mon. I'll betcha some unedumacated red neck hick brewing moonshine outta some log shack could manage a dozen just by listing off his neighbours.

Professur said:
Oh, C'mon. I'll betcha some unedumacated red neck hick brewing moonshine outta some log shack could manage a dozen just by listing off his neighbours.

I don't have the TIME

You're usually the one telling me to study...I have an exam tomorrow and you're trying to get me to figure out redneck family trees!

You don't have to do it now. Do it during the time you'd normally be having sex with that loser.

I'm so gonna get it for that one

Professur said:
You don't have to do it now. Do it during the time you'd normally be having sex with that loser.

I'm so gonna get it for that one

I'm not having sex with a loser.

Back