Initial studies indicated...

chcr

Too cute for words
...that married men lived substantially longer than single men.

Later studies showed it just seemed that way.

:lol2:

Greenfreak, it might be best if Rusty doesn't see this thread. :p

Funny you should say that. We were talking this morning about where we're going to "settle down" and buy a house. I said that maybe after the kids are grown, we would move to lower Westchester. Then I could have the land I want and he could be close to the city.

He said, by the time we're that age, I'll be too old to go into the city. You'll have to wheel me around in my wheelchair.

I said, I don't think so. Because I'm older than you, and my body will fail me first. So YOU will be wheeling ME around.

He said, do you think we could hire some nurse aid or something?

:laugh: Lovely.

greenfreak said:
Funny you should say that. We were talking this morning about where we're going to "settle down" and buy a house. I said that maybe after the kids are grown, we would move to lower Westchester. Then I could have the land I want and he could be close to the city.

He said, by the time we're that age, I'll be too old to go into the city. You'll have to wheel me around in my wheelchair.

I said, I don't think so. Because I'm older than you, and my body will fail me first. So YOU will be wheeling ME around.

I don't get it. Was something wrong with that? :lloyd:

greenfreak said:

I thought you didn't want kidlets?

greenfreak said:

Isn't that where the X-men live?

greenfreak said:
I've heard that that is becoming really common. It's supposed to be cheaper.

I dunno if it's cheaper but I know that one of my roomie's friends worked security at one of the places they filmed in Oshawa.

When the Canunk buck was running about 65C US, they pretty much moved all the filming up here. The old Airbase up the road from here was mostly converted from hangers to sound stages. The buck's back up into the 80c range, but since all the infrastructure's already in place, there's no real need to go back. 'Specially since it's got it's own runway. Actors can fly in in the mornings, shoot their takes, and be home for supper. Mr. Travolta loved it.

Back