integrity and civility

I never dreamed that I would ever say this in my entire life, but here goes......."Good job Nazi Pelosi!!!" If it wasn't for her trying to hide the Demonicrat's fingerprints all over this mess by blaming the very people who tried to prevent it, that bill might have passed. Thus leaving the tax payer up the perverbial creek while ACORN got millions to aid the Demonicrat voter fraud machine.

You kind of just make things up as you go along huh Frodo?

The very people that tried to prevent it? :rofl3:

That would be the Bush administration in 2002 telling congress there is a problem and McCain trying to pass legislation to prevent it in 2006. Geez, I feel like I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Sorry buddy, but Bush has been telling us the economy is great for years and McCain is the "deregulator".

That would be the Bush administration in 2002 telling congress there is a problem and McCain trying to pass legislation to prevent it in 2006. Geez, I feel like I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Why do you think I have him on 'ignore'?

I never dreamed that I would ever say this in my entire life, but here goes......."Good job Nazi Pelosi!!!" If it wasn't for her trying to hide the Demonicrat's fingerprints all over this mess by blaming the very people who tried to prevent it, that bill might have passed. Thus leaving the tax payer up the perverbial creek while ACORN got millions to aid the Demonicrat voter fraud machine.

35+ days from a very contentious election - one that was supposed to be a cakewalk. The worlds biggest spending bill is up for grabs after less than weeks debate.

Someone was looking for a scapegoat & an excuse to point fingers. It worked. The republicans can be blamed for not passing that POS & Nancy can get lot sof pre-election air time.

Her speech was no mistake.

35+ days from a very contentious election - one that was supposed to be a cakewalk. The worlds biggest spending bill is up for grabs after less than weeks debate.

Someone was looking for a scapegoat & an excuse to point fingers. It worked. The republicans can be blamed for not passing that POS & Nancy can get lot sof pre-election air time.

Her speech was no mistake.

It's no different than the kind of talk over EVERY bill. Suddenly though the republicans just say "WAH, WAH, WAH, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crying2: we were going to do what we thought was best for the country but she hurt our feeeeelings".

Oh go cry some more. Nobody's falling for you BS.

It's no different than the kind of talk over EVERY bill. Suddenly though the republicans just say "WAH, WAH, WAH, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crying2: we were going to do what we thought was best for the country but she hurt our feeeeelings".

Oh go cry some more. Nobody's falling for you BS.

The Republicans (and not a few Democrats) said HELL NO!!!! on a piece of shit bill that spends too much money & hands power over the Treasury that it's not supposed to have.

Yeah, good for them. They Reps also tried to blame their no vote on Pelosi instead of saying they were trying to do the right thing.

Yeah, good for them. They Reps also tried to blame their no vote on Pelosi instead of saying they were trying to do the right thing.

I've heard a few get pissy when the was suggested. They said it was a bad billl & there was no more motivation needed.

Back