Internet Kiosk @ airport

kuulani

Here I am sitting at the internet kiosk at the airport ... I soooo have to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to give up my 6 minutes left ... oh the dilemma :crap:

Piss on the gate inspector who picked you instead of the bulgey coated Syrian man between 18-39 ;)

How much is an internet kiosk? Most places are free wireless now. All one needs is some form of receiving computery do-dad.

Wireless at airports isn't free. It cost me $8 for 24 hours of access at the ATL airport when I was stuck there last year.

You turn on the laptop and it finds the airport wireless connection, and when you start the browser, no matter what site you try to go to, the airport system redirects you to a secure page to enter in your credit card number, then it gives you a password to enter if you sign back on later (since it's good for 24 hours).

Wireless at airports isn't free. It cost me $8 for 24 hours of access at the ATL airport when I was stuck there last year.

KCI/MCI is free, and our great airport here is too.

I used my phone in Cincinnati, Detroit, and Chicago....don't remember them being free.

I'm sorry you were bounced around like that... but thats just another night in this little hellhole we call the ATL.

The underground trolleys are fun for only so long....
Convenient though... I was on the phone talking with a girl, so since I thought going in the trolley might ruinate my cell phone reception, I walked all the way to the main concourse (even up and down the stairs) all the way from concourse D. Long fucking way.

When I was in Frankfurt airport in March we rode the monorail thing around and around for awhile

In 2005, my plane landed right next door to baggage claim. The return flight left from a similar area, I think. Last year (I was on a different airline), I rode the tram from Concourse D to baggage claim when I got there, then when I went to board the plane I rode the tram, but after the flight got cancelled si when I walked back. But then in the morning, for my 5-something a.m. flight, I rode the tram again.

Back