Invaders in your home

staffrodore

With all the bits and pieces in the news lately about thieves being shot at, people being beaten to near death in their homes and other such incidents (well here anyway)... It begs the question, what would you do if you came home and found someone in your house? What if you were woken in the night by someone crashing around in the lounge? What if you looked out the kitchen window and saw masked losers armed with a crowbar comming towards your door?

I believe everyone has a god given right to defend themselves,using reasonable, or for that matter unreasonable force, no matter what the consequences are, so what are your views on this?

1st line of defense: Neighbors who watch my place when I'm not home.

2nd: A dawg who eats trespassers (and cats).

3rd: Say hello to my little friend!

Any intruders who make it past the threshold will certainly wish they had not.

It's called a 12 guage. It has been known to blow a hole in someone that one can read the Wall Street Journal through. I am adept in operating this piece of machinery. Quite adept.

Whatever is left of said intruder will be discretely disposed of on the 3.5 acres behind the shed. I also have a shovel which I know how to use...

So I'm gathering you all rig up guns on tripwires when you leave the house?

It would either be an arrow or a sword. Don't have guns in the house anymore.

Leslie said:
That'd be fun when the kiddies came home early one day.

Like any responsible parent, I've taught the little crumb snatchers to stop drop and roll. They'll be fine...THEY know where the wires are.

Back