Iron Chef

kuulani

I love this show! Anyone else watch it on Food Network? I so wish I could try some of their entrees!! :licklips:

Yes I watched it a number of times. I wouldn't touch the food they make, but I sure like the competition and seeing how they can properly much up food. :D

Bring on the IIWWRON CHEFFA!

Todays battle : natto!

Im a Chen Kenichi fan .. he rocks.

Kaga is what I believe Liberache would have been as a James Bond super villain.

Its on in 10 min .. I'll tell ya what the battle is today just as soon as they get around to it. They spend so much time on the pre battle flourish.

Its an older episode chosen because it was a New Years show. I think this one is from quite a few back because of the chefs involved.

My boy was called out! Dead man walking... we got a dead man walking here! I've only ever seen Chen lose twice in three years.

I get all confused with Sakai. Hes Iron Chef French... but they never do anything within his realm of expertise. The judges are all Members of the Diet, actors, a food critics ... all Japanese. If they were fed true Western cuisine they would poo poo it. I remember that he keeps having to wonk up his dishes with hot oils and bean pastes to placate the palate of the judges ... its a waste.

I've also never seen the Chef Italian called out... ever.

It was a rerun. There were 4 iron chefs on call. Ive never ever never seen the Italian one called out. Ive only seen the Japanese guy called out once. Its always Kenichi and Sakai.

Which Japanese chef? Morimoto-san, or Michiba-san? I've seen both, but not as often as Kenichi or Sakai...

I like the Italian Iron Chef, he kicks ass.

I wanna see the show where the Iron Chefs mess up. I keep missing it.

kuulani said:
I like the Italian Iron Chef, he kicks ass.

I wanna see the show where the Iron Chefs mess up. I keep missing it.

Blasphemy! How dare you speak of the chefs that way.

Back