is anyone else going to see?

The movie was highly recommended to me last night by my parents-in-law, so I imagine I'll go see it. Plus it has Johnny Depp ... *mmmmm*

I somehow get the feeling that the only connection between the movie and the ride is the name, unless there's a ride of the same name at Disney World in Florida that's drastically different from the one at Disneyland in Anaheim.

Just wait 'til nesxt year. I hear "It's a Small World" with be a 2.5 hour powerhouse film, they may even have Streisand in the leading role. Waving & dancing :D

PotC does look good though.

the pirates of the Carribean? that movie looks like fun and i enjoyed the ride @ disneyworld.
Saw it freako. It was pretty good. Johnny Depp is hilarious. I don't think you'd be disappointed. Inky's right though, it really has nothing to do with the ride.

That sounds like a good movie. And since I go to a movie about every friday, I might just see that tomorrow.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was really cool.

Anyway, I've never been to Disney Land or World.

mom and i went to go see it we both thoroughly enjoyed it. maybe its me but johnny depps character was kinda fruity.

johnny depps character was kinda fruity.
I just thought the character was alittle too fond of the rum. I figured that was what made him act that way. Do you know anyone who drinks constantly? I know several, and thats pretty close to how most of them act.

chcr said:
I just thought the character was alittle too fond of the rum. I figured that was what made him act that way. Do you know anyone who drinks constantly? I know several, and thats pretty close to how most of them act.

some people do yes but even when he was sober ;)

This is really funny, alot of the filming was done in St.Vincent as far as i know, and me and dad used to live there a few years ago when he was teaching there, so far i hear i would have known alot of the extras personally :D

Saw this the other night and really enjoyed it. Nothing superspectacular, but a cute movie none-the-less. I got a Three-Muskateersish feel towards the end. Orlando Bloom was surprisingly good in it and Depp's character was love/hate.

Back