Is it just me...

Inkara1 said:
...or are Tootsie Roll Midgees getting smaller? I just fit 30 of them in my mouth.

:eek6:

Inky...ya really need to find a more constructive hobby dude! :D

they are tiny. marlowe gets them at school for special treats and the disappear way quick.

Inkara1 said:
...or are Tootsie Roll Midgees getting smaller? I just fit 30 of them in my mouth.

It's a mark of our friendship that I'm just gonna walk away from this thread. But I'm getting a hernia from holding it in.

Tootsie Roll anything is nasty. I don't know what they planned on making it taste like, but they flat out failed.

Leslie said:
it's plastic on a stick...I've never understood it :confuse3:

You canadians have tootsie rolls on a stick???? It's not just the spelling, you guys are weird. Besides, how would Inky get 30 in his mouth if they had sticks?

chcr said:
You canadians have tootsie rolls on a stick???? It's not just the spelling, you guys are weird. Besides, how would Inky get 30 in his mouth if they had sticks?
chic, tootsie roll midgets are tee-tiny lollipops. little baby versions of the big tootsie pops.

tonksy said:
chic, tootsie roll midgets are tee-tiny lollipops. little baby versions of the big tootsie pops.
Ahh, never mind then. Wait... How did he get... Never mind, I should have just stayed away from the thread. :lol2:

Tootsie Roll
dsc00044.jpg

mini's
cfncndy_tootsiechc_p.jpg

tootsie pop
7017699.jpg

Back