Is it still a conspiracy theory...

Gotholic

If the government admits they did it?

Governments ADMIT That They Carry Out False Flag Terror

Forget the claims and allegations that false flag terror - governments attacking people and then blaming others in order to create animosity towards those blamed - has been used throughout history.

This essay will solely discuss government admissions to the use of false flag terror.

For example:

There are many other instances of false flag attacks used throughout history proven by the historical evidence. See this, this and this. The above are only some examples of governments admitting to using false flag terror.

You can't call it a conspiracy theory when the government itself admits it.

And this is not just ancient history:

* Note: While the Joint Chiefs of Staff pushed for Operation Northwoods to be carried out, cooler heads prevailed; President Kennedy or his Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara apparently vetoed the plan.

Source

it's truly amazing how much of the moronic shit we've done over the years gets shoved under the rug while idiots wave their flags and guzzle the pabulum.

nah, 'merica would never do any of that creepy kind of stuff... that's just other people!

Not exactly breaking news. I don't know about you guys, but I've read about the Cuban aircraft-blowing-up plans.

ZOMG! Let's impeach JFK.

it's truly amazing how much of the moronic shit we've done over the years gets shoved under the rug while idiots wave their flags and guzzle the pabulum.

nah, 'merica would never do any of that creepy kind of stuff... that's just other people!

It is even more amazing how people think nothing is happening now.

It is even more amazing how people think nothing is happening now.

erm yea yea yea. Dick Cheney aka the Prince of Darkness planned it all. Even though every single piece of evidence says a bunch of pissed off Arabs crashed planes into the twin towers, Dick Cheney is so good that he covered up all of the evidence. And then he staged that whole thing where he shot the guy while hunting to make it look like he is too old and stupid to figure out how to cover that up. Oh and then Dick Cheney killed Michael Jackson.

1266766895768.jpg

nah, it's much simpler than that. he's just an asshole. but it's cool that he got all them iraq angles covered to take care of his cronies in the oil biz. very klever.

erm yea yea yea. Dick Cheney aka the Prince of Darkness planned it all. Even though every single piece of evidence says a bunch of pissed off Arabs crashed planes into the twin towers, Dick Cheney is so good that he covered up all of the evidence. And then he staged that whole thing where he shot the guy while hunting to make it look like he is too old and stupid to figure out how to cover that up. Oh and then Dick Cheney killed Michael Jackson.

Yeah, you are right. I mean they did find those passports that survived those plane crashes which were linked to those Arabs. Of course, you should have no suspicion whatsoever and believe what you are told. Just because the black boxes did not survive but flammable passports, i.e., paper, did survive means nothing.

Yeah, you are right. I mean they did find those passports that survived those plane crashes which were linked to those Arabs. Of course, you should have no suspicion whatsoever and believe what you are told. Just because the black boxes did not survive but flammable passports, i.e., paper, did survive means nothing.

They have the blackboxes.

Back