Is there a sign ...

kuulani

on my stomach that says, "feel free to rub me?"

Goddammit. Just because its sticking out there, doesn't give everyone the right to molest it.

Yes, I'm hot & irritable, but do I go around and rub everyone else's stomach? It's fine when one or two close friends/family comes up, but when people I barely know come up and start rubbing me :mad:

By the end of the day, I swear at least 5 pairs of strange hands or more have rubbed me. I should be a whore and start charging people to feel me up, at least I'll have $$ on hand afterwards. :headbang:

The second thread you make about it, hahahaha

That really anoys you...

you can rub mine in retaliation if you want, i wont charge ;)

ok, i doubt its as interesting as yours, but if it eases the irritability then i don't mind :)

Originally posted by Luis G
The second thread you make about it, hahahaha

That really anoys you...

Yup. I keep going off about it, 'cause people keep doing it. I've actually started rubbing people's stomach back ... hopefully, these people get the hint. :D

So remember, kiddies, don't touch a pregnant woman's belly unless she lets you.

If I were pregnant and hot and irritable and someone was stupid enough to rub my belly, I would grab their crotch....:shrug: seems a fair trade off to me.

Originally posted by *Q*
If I were pregnant and hot and irritable and someone was stupid enough to rub my belly, I would grab their crotch....:shrug: seems a fair trade off to me.

*shudders at the thought*

Post a picture of your tummy so we can rub it. :D (clothes on of course)

Originally posted by *Q*

:lol: Thanks Q, that made my day :D

her tummy is sooooo cute! It's just popping out there ... especially when baby's butt is in the air, she's got this little pointy tummy and it really is cute ... but I, being one of her closest and dearest friends, still ask to touch it :) Especially since I saw ku'u chase another good friend of ours (yes, she ran) and rubbed her stomach after our friend rubbed ku'u's stomach ... it was hilphreakinglarious! :D

Since I can't rub your tummy...and unc has dibs on the butt, Can I rub whatever else is sticking out? :brow:

Back