Isn't Zero Cute? Not.

Cerise

r3356552547.jpg

It’s disgusting behavior of a President in a public setting in a foreign country.

And look:

She's the daughter of Brasilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva.

rimgmb248980.jpg

The next question.........What will Michelle do in retaliation for her public humiliation?

I guess if you're a right-wing religious fundamentalist, then you can be safe knowing that you don't have a president who is both black AND gay.

The All Barack Channel proved nothing but their allegiance to Obama

C'mon....he's a man. He did nothing wrong. This is creating news out of nothing. He ass is worth admiring.

"It’s disgusting behavior of a President in a public setting in a foreign country".

At least he didn't try to give her an unwanted backrub.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs

I remember that one of my co-workers tried to defend Der Gropenfuhrer with this comment:

"Hey, he's a frat boy. Regular guys like you can look, only us frat boys get to touch".

Why is anyone making a big deal out of a man -- any man -- simply being a man and doing what men naturally do?

I'm surprised that your into his ass.
-- Spike

Two points.

1. You know full well that he mistyped the r and meant "He[r] ass is worth admiring."

2. It is "you're" not "your". But I openly admit that I know that you mistyped the sentence.

Why is anyone making a big deal out of a man -- any man -- simply being a man and doing what men naturally do?

OMG, the voice of reason out of jimpeel?!?

Hey the first thing I noticed was that she has a nice ass. Its natural. Its just hard wired into men and those who would deny it are liars.

Of course. And women check out guys' (and other womens') asses all the time, too. According to the GF. She says most women are just more subtle about it.

Hmmm. Who is he "helping down the steps" in this photo?

o-firstogler2.jpg

Sarkozy is smirking at him again as well.

It's a lack of respect for the office.

On the same level as this:

Tony Hawk skateboarding down the antique halls of the WH a month ago.

capt.03c26fb0191446f78ea6592173b7b045.white_house_skateboarding_nyet557.jpg

I can’t wait until the grown ups are back in charge again.

That russian-looking guy is pretty creepy.

He better not let his eyes wander too much... Michelle is packing some serious biceps... she could smack his lanky ass back to kenya or hawaii or iraq or chicago or wherever he's from currently.

Back