It's about time

Ya know it would be funny if it weren't so damn true
fact is it IS true and it is just Sad that the dems are the side of the losers for the losers, losing all the time.

At least in the 60's they backed an enemy that could win if we let them, the Rooskies lost and the AIF doods so ain't gotta chance.

Sucks to be you Dems
sucks to be you...

I like this new & improved GOP.

Birthright citizenship under fire in House
Effort meant to curb illegal immigration
By Warren Vieth
Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON – For nearly 140 years, any child born on U.S. soil, even to an illegal immigrant, has been given U.S. citizenship. Now, some conservatives in Congress are determined to change that.

A group of 92 lawmakers in the House will attempt next week to force a vote on legislation that would revoke the principle of “birthright citizenship,” part of a broader effort to discourage illegal immigration.

The push to change the citizenship policy is backed by some conservative activists and academics. But it could cause problems for the White House and Republican Party, which have been courting Hispanic voters. GOP officials fear the effort to eliminate birthright citizenship will alienate a key constituency, even if the legislation ultimately is rejected by Congress or the courts.

“This one really hits a nerve,” said Cecilia Munoz, vice president for policy of the National Council of La Raza, a Hispanic advocacy group.

“This is about attempting to deal with a serious policy problem by going after people’s babies. ... It doesn’t have to become law for this kind of proposal to offend people.”

La Raza, what may be a truly anti-American organization is using their status to create sedition. Sometimes the 1st sucks. Maybe we can reclassify them as an enemy of the state.

Local Rag

“This one really hits a nerve,” said Cecilia Munoz,"

you know the hell it does!

Ya know what La Raza stands for doncha?

heh heh heh I love them folks!

:roflmao:

SENATOR CALLS ON BUSH TO TAKE DOWN ATTACK AD
Sat Dec 10 2005 16:41:38 ET

Today, Senator Daniel Inouye, the Ranking Member of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee and a recipient of the Medal of Honor for his service in World War II, released the following statement:

"As a Veteran of World War II, I know what it’s like to fight a war and put your life on the line every day. I also know what it takes to win a war, and I know that politics and an attack machine like the President’s plays no part in it.

"The Republican Party’s latest ad is a shameful and disgusting attempt to distract the American people from the problems in Iraq. It may improve the President’s political fortunes, but the American people and our troops will pay the price. I hope that President Bush realizes how shameful it is to play politics when what we really need is leadership, and that he will direct his Party to take down this ad immediately."

Developing...
What he hell has the entire Democrat party been doing since voting for the Iraq battleplans?

Back