Its dark now...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its been that way for a few hours and its probably gonna be that way the rest of the night. First the rain, now the dark...Why do I even bother waking up?....

Yesterday, it was foggy from work all the way to the Il/Wi line. 1/10th of a mile foggy. Then it rained until 30 miles outside of Madison, WI & I ran into the front. 30+MPH crosswinds & snowing like hell. Dark is good :D

We had a fair bit of snow today and gusts of overe 60 miles per hour. It was just nasty nasty to walk home.

Gonz said:
Yesterday, it was foggy from work all the way to the Il/Wi line. 1/10th of a mile foggy. Then it rained until 30 miles outside of Madison, WI & I ran into the front. 30+MPH crosswinds & snowing like hell. Dark is good :D

You do realize you scare the living shit out of me don't you?

You drive a vehicle with a Maximum weight of what? 80,000 pounds? Do you drive through Missouri often? Maybe I don't want to know.

PT, I've never caused an accident...my vehicle or a CMV...I got turned into twice in my wifes chevette, not much I could do to stop those. I drive like a bat out of hell & (check this part out) actually pay attention to what I'm doing. Over a million miles in all vehicles, 650,000+ in big trucks.

Oh thank god. So you're not one of those guys that gets so close behind me I can see the bugs in your grill, but not your windshield? :D

PuterTutor said:
#14 « Posted 2/05/03 12:42am »

You do realize you scare the living shit out of me don't you?

You drive a vehicle with a Maximum weight of what? 80,000 pounds? Do you drive through Missouri often? Maybe I don't want to know.

Don't worry PT. I think he has to stay on paved roads hauling that kind of weight. Missouri is out of the question....:D

i'll trust a trucker (except Direct drivers and some local haulers) over any other vehicle any day. trucks don't scare me.

Back