It's not easy being...

Professur

...a politician.

You try to put a highway through your region to boost trade. And you get whined at for spoiling the local atmosphere, poluting the area, increasing noise.

You don't put in a highway, and you whined at for not developing trade, unemployment, youth crime.

You commision a study to see wether a highway is a good idea or something you'll get whined at for. And you get whined at because you're wasting money on a study which could be spent on developing trade, being indecisive, and because you gave the contract for the study to your brother-in-law.

You just can't win.

That's why politicians don't do their job and just steal all teh money.

I would really hate to be a politician, not like I could make it through the original background scan anyway. :hairbang:

Bullshit. Once they wise up and vote yer ass out of office, you make $100k a pop for worthless speeches for as loooong as you want.

Gonz said:
Yea but they're chick-magents. Look at Gephardt *puke*

Did I ever mention that I know him personally? He wouldn't remember me but he's my friend's uncle. That's about as much interest in politics as I have. ;)

PuterTutor said:
I would really hate to be a politician, not like I could make it through the original background scan anyway. :hairbang:

They're not very good at them are they... with the number of scandals and all... I guess you can hide anything if the carpet's big enough...

Back