It's official: I'm the luckiest guy in the world

Jon

Just taking Emma out to a moderately expensive Italian restaurant in the middle of Manchester, followed by a night of jazz at the Midland Hotel.

Will post pictures when I get back :)

Jon

ooooh guys you have no idea how sweet Jon is!

He had Emma's mom send him Emma's ball gown so she would have it to wear but so he wouldn't have to ruin the surprise. Last I talked to him was almost 3am this morning his time and she didn't even know then. It was gonna be a complete surprise...

have fun guys best wishes to ye!! jon take care of her.

hey emma take care of jon hell need that. take care guys.

well, the night went ahead, but the fucking taxi company messed up, so we were late for the restaurant, which in turn made us miss the friggin' jazz :mad: still, we decided to go to a couple of bars and get drunk. she loved it :D

the whole camera thing didn't go to plan either - i did get one photo of us before we left... (careful, it was a friend's camera and i didn't realise that it was set on 2048x1536!)

28.03.030001.JPG

:)

WOW!!! That's a jumbo pic :D It's a beautiful pic though!! You two make a lovely couple. and you have almost the same glasses....coincedence? I THINK NOT! :D

Maybe he was just making it more convient for Emma to rip the tie off later :D

Professur said:
You might wanna have someone teach you how to tie a tie properly tho.

I thought someone'd point that out :D Yeah, that was just an interim knot cos I was rushing out. Did it properly in the taxi ;)

Mirlyn said:
Where is her hand at and what is it doing there?

Wouldn't you like to know?! :headbang:

awwwwwwww so cute

Tell Emma that I think her dress is absolutely GORGEOUS

Back