It's official

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Some old friends of mine have put away their differences & decided to reunite for a new album & tour. I have to imagine the difference will be, the Harley will be traded in for a trike. The leather & studs for support hosiery & comfortable shies & the volume will be reduced.

Sometimes ya gotta know when to sit yer ass down & let the young'uns take over.

Gonz said:
Some old friends of mine have put away their differences & decided to reunite for a new album & tour. I have to imagine the difference will be, the Harley will be traded in for a trike. The leather & studs for support hosiery & comfortable shies & the volume will be reduced.

Sometimes ya gotta know when to sit yer ass down & let the young'uns take over.
:eek13:

I think leave well enough alone would be a good thing for them to think about :nono:

Gonz said:
Are you deaf or tasteless? :D

YES, Rob is back in the band.

Sam- :finger:

cool robs back in there. although i kind of prefer fight over JP ;) Judas Priest has always kicked ass tho

i used to listen to judas priest and all the other late 70's- early 80's metal bands until i saw the movie "this is spinal tap".
after that, i had a real hard time taking them seriously.

Remind me... what did they play?.... :lol:

Must be 'cos there's so much crap music or what passes for music around these days, we need a bit of class. :)

Spot said:
i used to listen to judas priest and all the other late 70's- early 80's metal bands until i saw the movie "this is spinal tap".
after that, i had a real hard time taking them seriously.

I recently came to really enjoy metal you cant take seriously. Something about long haired metal heads pretending they are vikings and knights and stuff D&D style just brings a smile to my face.

whenever i see a clip of concert footage or music video from any metal band, i keep waiting for the drummer to burst into flames....

Aunty Em said:
Remind me... what did they play?.... :lol:

Must be 'cos there's so much crap music or what passes for music around these days, we need a bit of class. :)

Most likely you'd know

"(You've got) Another thing coming"

or "Living after midnnight"

For all you that see the humorous side of Priest, keep in mind that they, Led Zeppelin & Black Sabbath set the standards for hard rock. It was Motley Crue & Ratt that made it embarassing.

sorry Gonz, but putting Judas Priest in the same catagory as Zepplin is just plain wrong...

Back