it's official

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i'm about to get depressed, mainly 'cause of the "friends" thing.

Well, i watched like 3 movies today, you know, just to waste the time without feeling it like an eternity.

you doing ok mate? i hope your not too depressed though i know your in a lot of pain. take it easy

Today while i was awaking, i was kind of thinking about my situation, and after a few hours of thinking and thinking, i came up with "a revelation":

FUCK IT!!!!

I've had several depressions in my life, i can tell you that i was depressed for about 7 years (from 14 to 21).

I was fine til a few weeks ago, so fuck it, i'm not getting depressed again, i won't go back to that shit hole, i've spent a big percentage of my life in depressions FUCK IT, not again.

kuulani said:
*not sure what's really going on*
I hope you're doing better, luis! *hug*

take a look at the "more problems for me" thread, should be in the current page of this forum.

well i will sa at least you dont want any more depressions i hope you can acheive that mate. i know youll go through shit but never give up

Ok, read the other thread. That sucks man. Sorry. Best to not get depressed though. Ok, thats bound to happen, but don't obsess on it too much. Been there, done that. It's a bitch. I think everyone has been there man. Well, is there really no hope to change this? I guess maybe there isn't, sometimes it becomes hard to think of someone as anything more than a friend after a long enough time. My wife as a friend like that too. God, he must really hate me!!! He was always trying to make it more than friendship, but it just couldn't ever happen. I always ask her why, because he is really a great guy. But I guess after you are friends for so long, sometimes you just can't think of it any differently. That's really too bad. Hopefully it changes though!!!

Luis my brother, I too, feel sad as I think of yer angst, ......mostly 'cause I wish ya the abilty to come to peace with that which seems so far beyond yer control.......though I also wish that yer communication with her could result in mutual understandin' that will bring ya both the happinesses yer wishin'............though I believe ya both know this ain't the time or place.

Depression is a welcome enough 'cave', though I'd like think that, "Luis 'as suffered enough", an' all I'd like to see is that ya could find a place of healing that would seem sufficient to ya.

Some'ow do ya think that, if its "meant" to be, it will??( :)

Rest tonight bro, an' perhaps jus' try to let what will be, be.

You are loved, an' worthy of greater love...........I know my well-intended words fall to the floor 'ere, sorry........:(

Thanks 75r, i appreciate.

Small update, i'm kind of hiding from both of my friends, invisible to them on icq, and blocked in msn. When i'm happy enough i'll start talking to them again.

I don't like that coward approach, but it is the best i can do for me right now.

Did you talk with her about it? Sorry to hear that. I'm still recovering from a friendship I desired it was more... Keep your head occupied as much as you can. Try changing your routine. It is not much, but is the best I can tell you... :(

Back