Its on tonight....

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Three Stooges' 75th Anniversary
60 min.
Woody Harrelson hosts this affectionate overview of one of comedy's most enduring and influential acts.

“I think that anybody who doesn't like the Three Stooges just never really watched,” says Bridget Fonda, who cites their 1941 Hitler parody “I'll Never Heil Again” as a personal favorite. Others commenting: Michael Chiklis, who played Curley in a TV movie; filmmakers Bobby and Peter Farrelly; Tom Arnold; and SNL's Tracy Morgan, who credits the Stooges with teaching him comedic timing. Classic clips include the boys' first film appearance during their vaudeville days; a TV stint with Frank Sinatra; and fans' favorite scenes, as determined by an online poll. (VCR Plus+ 40807)

This is NBC 8PM EST

kuulani said:
Is the Three Stooges really only a man thing?
Yes. Don't try to understand it, don't try to analyze it, it would only scare you.

I caught about half of it. My wife also asked the one question females always ask when confornted with the stooges. "Is this just a man thing?"

I said, "Yes, dear. Just like 'Judging Amy' is a woman thing." I think we had a breakthrough. At least, I felt broken.

Back